Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Administrator
52,165 Posts

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Toni, you'll get trolled for years based on what you wrote.

Will you be changing your name to ToniJuve soon?

Vergogna!

·
Registered
45,410 Posts
Toni, you'll get trolled for years based on what you wrote.

Will you be changing your name to ToniJuve soon?

Vergogna!
I'm not 4 yo. I'm a supporter of Sampdoria and not necessarily a Juventus hater. I also remind you that all my relatives are Juventini and I love all of them so if Juventus behave in a clean way I can just be happy for them, since Moggi put them in a very embarassing position before.

Inviato dal mio GT-S6500 con Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
I'm not 4 yo. I'm a supporter of Sampdoria and not necessarily a Juventus hater. I also remind you that all my relatives are Juventini and I love all of them so if Juventus behave in a clean way I can just be happy for them, since Moggi put them in a very embarassing position before.

Inviato dal mio GT-S6500 con Tapatalk 2
I don't think that your juventini relatives think this way though... :smileani:

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
So you're rooting for juve in the final then I presume?

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
CDM would be proud of you. I'm sure he'll give you a virtual hug once he reads your post. :D

:(

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
A win of Juventus would make many people I love happy so yes, I want them to win the final.
I think having ex-Sampdoria figure like Marotta with them, gives you some soft spot for them.

Also the fact, how other teams are being run by foreigners ( Roma, Inter and soon Milan). Makes most italians prefer Juventus nowadays...Which is something that also influences the politics of the league in favor of Juventus.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
I get going from dislike to to like. From extreme hate to like, that too in a fairly short period of time....that's quite a 180.

·
Registered
45,410 Posts
Seriously some people in this forum look like the Japanese soldiers who were fighting the Americans ages after the end of WWII. Moggi is gone, Juventus were deservedly relegated... THIS Juventus is clean. There is no reason to hate them forever.

inviato dal futuro

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Yeah because a slap on the hand in form of year in B and Moggi ban is all what it takes to wipe a history full of cheating and controversy.

Like I said before Juve's cock must've tasted really well.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Even in clouded times, Juve always has a tendency to allure great players that at the end make Serie A greater...the transfer policy from Milan and Inter in recent times is quite depressing just from the start, not even analysing it from a results point of view, just the type of targets are far from at least an appealing idea or bet.

For instance Juve clean or not is the club of extraordinary 10's...

·
Registered
648 Posts
How did you go from passionately hating it to quite liking it in a matter of one season? :D

You were filled with joy last year when Benfica eliminated Juve.
A jinx attempt or the Conte factor?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts