Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha yup Falastini... they must really be trying to avoid you.

The dates given in the article are in February (15, 16, or 17)... BUT the return of Champions League is only a few days later (Matchdays are Feb 22 & 23... so I don't know if Barça will end up going to Dubai after all...

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
i wish barcelona next summer would have a tour in the arabian regions! i can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
i wish barcelona next summer would have a tour in the arabian regions! i can't wait to see them!
That would be amazing, but the heat is an issue. I remember when AC Milan went to Kuwait, and played two friendly games, they lost one of them and blamed it on the heat!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
well i am in dubai , and hopefully should get to see them. and in february , no heat , the weather in dubai is like at its best at that time.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Falastini said:
That would be amazing, but the heat is an issue. I remember when AC Milan went to Kuwait, and played two friendly games, they lost one of them and blamed it on the heat!
yeah i know milan beat them like 6-0 and maldini was making fun of how easy the match was and i remember rivaldo scoring in that match. Heat would be a great deal of problems for the team, but i would like them just to come for a tour and play at night when the temperatures are low not really high. I can't wait to see them play in the middle east that would be wonderful!

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
ronnie#10 said:
well i am in dubai , and hopefully should get to see them. and in february , no heat , the weather in dubai is like at its best at that time.
we were discussing if they would come over the summer for a tour not a friendly match over there, plus i dont think barca would be ready to travel all that distance just to play a friendly match and leave the next day. It would be exhausting for everyone.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
yeah i know milan beat them like 6-0 and maldini was making fun of how easy the match was and i remember rivaldo scoring in that match. Heat would be a great deal of problems for the team, but i would like them just to come for a tour and play at night when the temperatures are low not really high. I can't wait to see them play in the middle east that would be wonderful!
The game I mentioned was at a different time, but yeah you're right they played last year too.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Unlees we're going to rake in the most dough going there, forget it! Go where we'll make the most money on apreseason tour.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
ronnie#10 said:
You'd better wait for me at the airport with a piece of paper and my name on it....

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barca_AT19 said:
You'd better wait for me at the airport with a piece of paper and my name on it....

Fukk that... we'll go together... One phone call and I'll have a nice Benz or RR limo waiting for us... :excited: :embarass:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
zyad said:
Fukk that... we'll go together... One phone call and I'll have a nice Benz or RR limo waiting for us... :excited: :embarass:
Bookings in Burj Al-Arab? :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
This is where I am GOING to live. :D

Just waiting for my studies at University to finish. I am also going to Madrid or LA next year for my year abroad, can't wait.

Although I won't have Sky to show every Madrid game. :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
khimik said:
If I may ask, where do you live now? :).
London. North London, which is why you might sometimes find me kinda rooting for Arsenal on XT. :D

In fact, for my birthday one of my friends baught me the Arsenal home jersey with "VIEIRA 4" on the back, I will certainly wear it tomorrow when we watch the game. :thmbup:

I really don't know who I hate more...Chelsea or U.S foreign policy?

:yuck:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
London. North London, which is why you might sometimes find me kinda rooting for Arsenal on XT. :D

In fact, for my birthday one of my friends baught me the Arsenal home jersey with "VIEIRA 4" on the back, I will certainly wear it tomorrow when we watch the game. :thmbup:

I really don't know who I hate more...Chelsea or U.S foreign policy?

:yuck:

oh man, pls dont go there.

apart from that its "bought" and we all know Chelsea is the epitome of bad taste with its lingering air of corruption and dirty money. Next to Madrid of course.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts