Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least according to Diario AS

here

I still rate him extremely highlym,despite his injuries but if its true that you get 27M for him,i hope we don't regret it and eventually see the 2000 Trez in Barça,otherwise Moggi will once again prove a transfer guru

What you guys think?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I think that unless Trezeguet harbours an impending sclerosis or any other associated disease, this is utter bad business.

What does the remainder of the article say, spAd?

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ábout Berlusconi?

He said that Milan don't need reinforcement in attack-this must be about Vieri rumors- but in the midfield it would be possible.Combined with the Gazzetta rumours about the huge contract offer of Milan to Davids-that Barça can't fight- it doesn't look good for us

As for the rest of the article,the most important is that according to AS Rossell offered 25M and Juve wanted 30 and one between Gabri or Motta

If it were Marca it would be a 100% sure deal for me but i don't know about AS

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
getting that cash plus motta would be very nice. might be a lil too much in todays market actually. but still, if barca want a player with trez's scoring ratio etc...why shouldnt they fork the cash out for him.;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i hope not. we need to rebuild, that means young stars, not stars in their 30's.

i'd rather spend the money on zlatan and cavenaghi, vieri is ending his career, not starting it.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
according to soccerage the Trez-Barça transfer concluded, they don't report anything else on it or how much it was for.

I hope to see Cavenaghi in a Roma shirt.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
vieri has high wages as it is. i dont see him joining juve and wanting a pay cut. he isnt that type of a player as we know.

as for cavanaghi, i think juve has a better chance of getting him thru salas.

i think Vieri will join Roma. he has been at juve and wanted to leave due to personal problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts