Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to post this in the video thread, because most of you will miss it when it gets burried in the older pages, so I'm giving it its own thread:

Torrent of the full match (VHS Rip)

Copy and paste this into your address bar in Internet Explorer an hit enter:

http://piratebay.org/download.php/3313884/Barça%20-%20R.%20Madrid%201994%20%20(5-0).torrent

476 Megs...

;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
lili said:
When recent history isn't too glorious why not stick up to the old glory days, eh? :pp:D
That idiotic statetment serves better on the Real Madrid team of today.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Zyad thanks a lot for this game, yet still I have it on VHS, with Arabic spanish commentator ;)

its a great game for Romario, and his team mates.

its a real great history, and wish to see such score once more, in the near future :)

SOM MES QUE UN CLUB :fero:

VISCA EL BARCA :strong: :heart: :fero:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
lili said:
When recent history isn't too glorious why not stick up to the old glory days, eh? :pp:D
Most certainly, yes, given that we right at this moment prove how one can stick up too the old glory days even with outstanding recent achievements. ;)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Bier said:
Most certainly, yes, given that we right at this moment prove how one can stick up too the old glory days even with outstanding recent achievements. ;)
so in your opinion to loose on Bernabeu with a 4:2 is an outstanding recent achievement? :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
No, I was referring to the outcome at the end of the season. ;)

Was hat der spanische Meister mit dem Highlander gemein, lili? Es kann nur einen geben! :D

(sorry for the german, folks, just wanted to test lili's german again ;) )

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Bier said:
No, I was referring to the outcome at the end of the season. ;)

Was hat der spanische Meister mit dem Highlander gemein, lili? Es kann nur einen geben! :D

(sorry for the german, folks, just wanted to test lili's german again ;) )
Mit meinem Deutsch ist alles ok, keine Sorge. :smileani:

As about the outcome of the season, we still have to wait. Just when I've started to think Barça will probably win the league, you lot started dropping points! So there's still hope for my Whites. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
zyad said:
I didn't want to post this in the video thread, because most of you will miss it when it gets burried in the older pages, so I'm giving it its own thread:

Torrent of the full match (VHS Rip)

Copy and paste this into your address bar in Internet Explorer an hit enter:

http://piratebay.org/download.php/3313884/Barça%20-%20R.%20Madrid%201994%20%20(5-0).torrent

476 Megs...

;)
Much thanks! :thmbup:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw this too guys:

http://www.fifastreetmovie.com/uk/

After the page loads and the intro movie plays, click on the "Making of" folder on the top right, and watch the clips...

IN THE SECOND VIDEO, HE HITS THE MICROPHONE WITH THE BALL HAHAHAHA!!!!

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
hahahahah the fifastreetfootball thing is really amazing, i loved it. Thanks alot zyad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts