Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought of this thread a while back, but hadn't opened it yet.

This is a chance for all of you to share your collection of Barça-related memorabilia.

Here is what you have to do:

Collect all of you stuff in one area, take a picture of it, and post the pic here for everyone to see. Include whatever you have: Jerseys, posters, penants, flags, mugs, lighters, ashtrays, books, whatever . At the bottom of the pic, you can list the items shown.

It would be interesting and funny to see who has collected the most stuff over the years. :D

I'm going to do the same, as soon as I have time... ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I don't think it can fit on a picture;)

I have mugs, where I drink my cofee everyday, I have players cards (some signed), I have a set of dominoes:pp, I have a monopoly set (where almost all the players are gone now), I have the computer pics that you can get at the Botiga (My son scoring a goal and being hugged by Rivaldo and my daugther getting a hug from Guardiola), scarfs, all the goofy hats that you see at the stadium, magnets, pins. We also have all the things that you could collect by buying Sport and El Mundo Deportivo, towels, backpacks, signed ball etc. We also have an edition of El Mudno Deportivo with our children's pictures signning for gent del barça.

Thats not counting the endless pieces of clothing. Ryan, my son, has more shirts than he knows what to do with them. Every birthday they are the present of choice.

I am still going to try and get a pic done and posted.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I did it once with Figo.... that was the year before he left :rollani: (threw the pic away ofcourse)
lol :D

I only have a 1992 jersey and a scarf that says "BARÇA". I had 2 flags and one more scarf, but when I went to the US, I exchange them for a Palmeira's shirt, a Buffalo Sabres jersey and a River Plate cap.

I don't like much sport clothes, besides it's very expensive, so I rather spend my money in other stuff... like The Ramones' shirt that I got 2 days ago. :pp

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I had 2 flags
Oh, I forgot the two huge flags.:eek:

I think I have too much stuff:pp

My keychain also has an FCB logo:D

·
40,147 Posts
barça said:
Oh, I forgot the two huge flags.:eek:

I think I have too much stuff:pp

My keychain also has an FCB logo:D
Barça needs people like you. If everyone were like me, we would have few Ronaldinhos. :D

My father is member of a Peña. Whenever I have enough money (I wish it's soon), one of the first things that I'll do is to be "socio".

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't like much sport clothes, besides it's very expensive, so I rather spend my money in other stuff... like The Ramones' shirt that I got 2 days ago. :pp
Hey, great choice :thumbsup: hope it's one without their photographs printed on it ;) :D
"Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated!" :nervous: :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Such do exist? :eek:
Well, I for my part still play FIFA 2002 (keep updating Barça and Benfica each year, that's sufficient, oh and Real Madrid since they should be up to date when I melt them down :D ) and the good old Championship Manager 2000/2001 (sometimes with edited data for the team I am playing with ;) )

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I have only a few things. I have three jerseys, my most prized being the centenary shirt which I love. I also have a training shirt and two training sweatshirts.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I have almost nothing compared to you. Last week a friend of mine came from Barcelona, and brought me a offical scarf he got in the Camp Nou store and also a plate. Not too much now, but someday I will have more.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Oh man, I totally forgot to add a few things. I have some of the best DVD's you could ever hope to have thanks to Z. I have Historia, Remontada and my personal fave, the documentary FCB The Inside Story.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
'Anti-Barcelonista' Scarf!!! :proud: I... don't have :googly:, but I happen to ask someone in SPain to buy me one. ;)

http://img.afnt.co.uk/1055927.jpg TV game, do you mean this one? It is said that it is about managament. Barca is among the series of several famous clubs including... Madrid. :D

I don't buy authentic DVD nor VCD. It is jus too expensive. Dwonload or buy privated ones in the streets. Here we can find some DVD about Barca v Madrid, summaries of the last few seasons of Liga. I may get them later. Still I prefer books which are convenient than DVDs.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
COME OOOON!!!! I'm disappointed in you guys! You were supposed to post PICTURES of your stuff!!!

I'm posting mine in a second...

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
OK... Heeeeeeeere we go... this is the stuff I could get my hand on right away (not without digging through too many drawers for small trinkets, and taking T-shirts that need washing out of the laundry bag!

1 : Lined puffy winter jacket (this thing is SO warm).
2-10 : Jerseys, jerseys, jerseys... pisses me off that I can't find Lucho's Kappa (PS Figo's went in the garbage a LONG time ago! :finger: ) there are others where I honestly have no idea where they could be!
11-12: Plain T-shirts (again, didn't want to take the dirty ones out of the laundry!)
13-14: Balls (never kicked them once)
15: Shoe bag (use it every week)
15: Gym bag (also use it every week)
17-19: Hats (17-Weird dragon "Soc Cule" one (I never wear it, because in all honesty, it is really goofy looking with that "dragon tail")18 - Centenary one, 19 - May favourite hat: new this year, wear it all the time)
20: Beach towel.
21: Big flag.
22: Car air freshners.
23: Lighters and ashtray (never used them)
24: My favourite scarf.
25: Crazy ugly "Barça Fanatic" toy that's you're supposed to stick on your car window.
26: Player postcards and "Gent del Barça" application forms.
27: Match tickets from Barça-Malaga from 2 years ago, and a Barça museum tour ticket.
28: Annual Handbook for 2001 season.
29: Iron-on crests that I haven't figured out what to stick to.
30: Coffee mug.
31: Nice BIG book "FC Barcelona - Cent Anys d'Historia" (official Club Centenary history book)... almost 400 pages of the club's whole history with pictures stats etc... I LOVE THIS BOOK... the fact that I can't read Catala doesn't stop me from trying to squeeze as much as I can possibly understand out of it (Thank God for French! :dielaugh: )
32: Another book: "Barça: a People's Passion" by Jimmy Burns (you don't have it? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IT HERE )
33: VHS tape of 1982's Recopa Final vs. Standard de Liege at Camp Nou (2-1), and I can't even watch it because it's in PAL format! :mad:
34: Barça watch (I never wear it)
35: Barça alarm clock (it never wakes me up)
36: Pennant.

Like I said, I left out a lot of little things etc... but I guess you can now see the obsession and why my friends and family give me weird looks when I ask any of them for more stuff when they travel to Europe... I also didn't put in any of the Boixos stuff I have because people have bought me that stuff not knowing that I don't want it (a couple of T-shirts, scarf etc...)

NOW EVERYBODY ELSE POST YOUR STUFF!!!!!!

·
40,147 Posts
zyad said:
COME OOOON!!!! I'm disappointed in you guys! You were supposed to post PICTURES of your stuff!!!

I'm posting mine in a second...

Buy me a digital camera and I'll do it... COME OOOOOON!! :D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hahaha screw you guys! I ain't buying you shit! I gotta get married soon you know... And Juan Antonio we don't need a pic of your stuff!!! hahaha 2 Tshirts and a scarf, or was it 2 scarves and a T-shirt?!?!?!(Don't cry, I'm just kidding)

PS What size do you take (chest size) 50 cm? Just so I know in case I feel like bringing you a T-shirt or something from here (not Barça stuff) In case I DO run into you...

1 - 20 of 128 Posts