1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
great job Zyad, its a good thread, so we all get informed about Barca new coming players, and make sure we knows about it.

hopefuly we'll see more about the Barca B, specialy the coming ones.

Visca el Barca

·
Registered
967 Posts
lets hope we start scoring again and we against badalona! if we play them nxt! lol :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i asked about this Ludovic Silvestre in the French football forum,and if they give me some info about him i'll keep you informed :smileani:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
fc barcelona said:
i asked about this Ludovic Silvestre in the French football forum,and if they give me some info about him i'll keep you informed :smileani:
thanks fc barcelona, good job, but could you get some clips or pic's of the player, along with the information, or anyother member could do so?

it would be great to see him in action or something like that.

thanks anyway, good job

Visca el Barca

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Read on one of the newspaper's websites that Damia is headed back to the B team.
Yes, I've read that too. I guess that Rijkaard wants him to play instead of sitting on the bench. Next year, he'll go back to the first team, I'm sure of that. The club has registered Damià for the CL, so it's a signal of the confidence on him.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
I guess what they meant was for him to train with the B Team, it is a good sign that we dont need our B Team players anymore. I HOPE SO. and it is good for him like what Koeman said about Rijkaard adding him along with Albertini and Maxi Lopez.

·
Registered
967 Posts
did anyone else watch the catalan derbi yesterday? espanyol should have been dead and buried and we still couldn't win, we will never get promotion at this rate :nervous:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah. that's 6 games in a row without winning since the first game of 2005. Now that Messi returns next game hope we'll see a win at last

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
could anyone please post about Barcelona B and we could see the goals for and against.

and its would be great to see Barca B squad and names, and to know what is coming from the ranks in Barca in the coming season.

Visca el Barca :strong:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Here are the squads from the derby game:

Barça B: Rubén (2), Dani Fernández (2), Mora (3), Rodri (3), Peña (1), Damià (1), Dani Fragoso (2), Ludovic (1) (Jordi Gómez, 1, min. 46), Paco Montañés (1), Joan Verdú (4) y Cristian (2) (Javito, 1, min. 90)

In the parenthesis you can see the note given by Mundo Deportivo's journalist.

I' m not sure but probably it 's a foto from Joan Verdu' goal:

[img=http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/mundo-img/20050213a/9_archivo55_photo_10_1_1_20050213_YRE01F1.TIF.jpg]

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
big_barca_boy said:
and defends like silvestre :dielaugh:
Let's hope not. ;)

jedras, based on that last line-up... Does Damià usually play left-back for the B-team or was that just an exception (or did I get the line-up wrong and he played right-back anyways)?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
big_barca_boy said:
he attacks like Giuly and defends like silvestre :dielaugh:
so that makes him a great attacker and a crappy defender? We don't need him then, got plenty of those ;).

·
Registered
417 Posts
MxPx said:
jedras, based on that last line-up... Does Damià usually play left-back for the B-team or was that just an exception (or did I get the line-up wrong and he played right-back anyways)?
I think he played as a right winger, as he used to, because he normally plays there. In A team we saw him on the right side of defensive, because Rijkaard put him there, because he doesn't have any footballers who could play on that position.

·
Registered
967 Posts
yeah he played on the wing. that penalty he gave away was so bad :(
raul montañes looked ok! great goal by verdu, yague is soo fat and crap...well he did play for espanyol!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Ah yes, I must have overlooked a defender. Peña played left back and Damià in right midfield (just like he did in the Catalunya-friendly vs. Argentina).

It looks like some of you are actually seeing those Barça B-team. Any player who looks capable of making a debut in the first team like Damià?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yesterday we lost with Zaragoza B 0-1 at Mini Estadi, i have no words for our guys...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts