Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres one famous banner i saw Inter fans hold in a milanese derby which stayed in my mind and i wonder if anybody has it...

Its basically a cross in the colours of Inter and it says ''Go way devil'' or something in italian underneath.

thanks

·
Registered
3,548 Posts

;)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
It's Latin. "Get thee behind me, Satan." That's Milan, in case you didn't know. :D

Is that the banner they couldn't hold on to? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I'm truly sorry we couldn't hold onto our banner
Honestly, I don't blame them, I mean, I would have held up my arms and started bawling out laughter as well when I see the piece of shit I would have seen across the stadium

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
:howler: Nice one. But deep inside you, you know our striscione was the best. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
By the way, I have a good friend I talk to on MSN who is a regular Milano supporter and steadfast fan in the Curva every week. He promised me that when I come to Milano, he will hook me up with the best seat right in the middle of the Curva, and he said we would go and get some accessories for the big match, whenever that might be.......I met him by randomly emailing someone on the Irridicubili site, and another Irridicubili supporter (him) emailed me back cuz the first guy didn't know english that weel

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts

My personal favorite

FORZA TEL-AVIV

LIVE AND DIE IN LA

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its no doubt in my mind we have the best Curva in the world. We don't have any cheap imitations. We might not have been the first, but we are the best. Hey, not even Jordan was the first to play b-ball. BUt he is the BEST. Just like the CURVA NORD

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh yeah we also want to add how classless the Milan fans acted during the Inter 3 Milan 0 game...they threw flares onto the field and disrupted the game....what class out of them, losing for once.....I'm sure I knew which XTers were up there that night as well

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Ohh yeah we also want to add how classless the Milan fans acted during the Inter 3 Milan 0 game...they threw flares onto the field and disrupted the game....what class out of them, losing for once.....I'm sure I knew which XTers were up there that night as well
;) I'm pretty sure i can guess.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Let me make one thing certain vlepnat, when people screw with me and get away with it, I don't ever forget. They will live to regret their actions, even if its the last thing I do before I die. They will pay for their injustices, and I will make them pay :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts