Delete please - Double post

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Rhizoid :stuckup:

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Bandiera is the type that is always there, consistent and never seems to fade away.

:thumbsup:

Calcio100 is they type that disappears for a while, but when he shows up, he does with a BANG!

:thumbsup:

If it was up to me, I'll feed both of them to the pigs! :D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
It's difficult to pick a winner between two heavyweights of this division! :strong:
I could see this one going the full 12 rounds and being decided on points, I mean posts!
First round and Calcio would show early, putting in a few quick blows, just to stir things up a bit! ;)
He would win an entertaining first half, and could be ahead by halfway.
However Bandiera's stamina would then come into play. His persistance might pay off and I could see him wearing us down in the later rounds! :tongue:
But I just don't know. I can't pick a winner, could be a split decision as to who wins this marathon contest maybe even the crowd deciding! ;)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
haha great thread...

its the posts of "Would you still rate Zidane as the best since maradona if ..." VS "Which players are going to make a name for themselves that yet haven't at this yrs WC"

maybe this could be a poll to see who is the final winner?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Calcio is pretty much an all rounder.... he could make people get mad... like a Mourinho.

Bandiera is one dimensional... open threads for the sake of opening. Like the regular mid table, mid scoring, mid performing, your regular midfielder.

matter of choice, i prefer the controversial one. (or the special one?) :star:

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
LOL hahahah great thread :thumbsup:

Calcio takes the cake easily, threads are rare, but always cause controversy and stirs people up regardless, and quite entertaining.

Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring,Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring, Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring.

Sound familiar Bandiera?

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
iainz said:
Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring,Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring, Bandiera's threads are lame, repetitive and boring.

Sound familiar Bandiera?
Brilliant! :thumbsup: :howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
iainz said:
LOL hahahah great thread :thumbsup:

Calcio takes the cake easily, threads are rare, but always cause controversy and stirs people up regardless, and quite entertaining.

Sound familiar Bandiera?
Yeah you're a goose,you're a goose,you're a goose sounds familir Izinz? :googly: :finger:

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Yeah you're a goose,you're a goose,you're a goose sounds familir Izinz?

Really should check your reply before you press "submit."

LOL hahahha u just proved my point, reproducing others information hahhahha, couldn't even think of your own way to get me back, had to recycle my material and re-word it. You lack originality. Period.

Demandred seemed to like my post :cool: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts