Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fucken 'ell? This XT is getting worse all the time. Closing the Serbian Cafe? What's the rationale? What's with the hyper-sensitivity of XT?

Stop closing, permanantly or otherwise temporarily closing, long standing threads and just warn/ban repeat offenders. Don't close threads because a few refuse to listen to the detriment of the entire community. Everytime I login, this XT is becoming worse. It's like watching Hillary Clinton exercise with a dildo: it's brutally offensive to see but the uber-I'm-offended-by-everything-knob-gobblers are going to fuck you while playing with their loosey-goosey rules.

Please check out the video link. Osman and myself do a little XT play acting. Osman plays the role of Philip while I'm subject to a more under the scenes role as Grace's Panty.

Osman & Sarma do XT

On a positive note, I've resumed drinking. Opa bato!

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
:dielaugh:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Care :dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm sorry but this is uncalled for. Who am I going to pick on if Osman is not around anymore? Who? :moan:

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
Osman is usually a pretty cool guy. he shouldn't have cloesed the OT thread, but he gave my Suge got ko'd discussion a chance to flourish.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
You'd think the mods would have something better to do then close our threads. Its not like there was anything offensive in that thread. Mods should cut that thread some slack. They KNOW that an election just took place and we can't even talk about serious issues without having things locked.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Its very annoying when you have people from outside the forum, looking in all the time, for things to pull us up for. Go harass the Dominican Republic forum. Fuckin cyber-spies trying to solve e-crime. We are one of the most welcoming communities on this site but get treated like war criminals.

FREE KRLE!!!!!! :fero:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Can't Zoric unlock it?

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Fascist bastards!!!

I say we start a campaign against Osman and XT :D

And o yeah FREE KRLE!!!

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
SMRT FASIZMU! :pp

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
What the fucken 'ell? This XT is getting worse all the time. Closing the Serbian Cafe? What's the rationale? What's with the hyper-sensitivity of XT?

Stop closing, permanantly or otherwise temporarily closing, long standing threads and just warn/ban repeat offenders. Don't close threads because a few refuse to listen to the detriment of the entire community.
As you already guessed, Serbian Cafe was closed because of people discussing politics. We have warned about this several times but to little effect which is why Ozzie closed the thread (again). It will remain so for an undisclosed period of time. However, i'm all for your suggestion of simply banning the offenders next time and keeping the thread open. If you guys can agree with this i'll have a talk with the other guys about possible re-opening the Serbian Cafe.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
:howler:

Just fuck off please.

·
Registered
11,696 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Double standards like always at XT.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sorry but this is uncalled for. Who am I going to pick on if Osman is not around anymore? Who? :moan:
Ok, bar Osman from the Cafe!
You can always visit here and pick on Kezman for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Sticking up for my fellow CM's. Basically, the rules are crystal clear. No politics. It's so unbelievably simple that it's incredible that some people havn't caught on yet.

·
Administrator
52,990 Posts
No need to stick for me or anyone. If anything there has been alot of leniency in allowing political talks there for a long while there. But everytime you specify its not allowed, you arent heard. So there is only one option, and thats to stop it.

I am flattered over this little interest, but I wish I could take the credit, really do. But the simple fact is politics isnt allowed it XT and I fail to see a reason why the Serbian forum should have a pass on that while others dont. Feel free to tell me a constructive reason of why that should be the case if you like. But I only expect further insults, feel free to share them too. See how that will strengthen whatever point you are trying to make.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Osman you need to get a life. You do know there are lot more things to life other than being a CM at XT.

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
No need to stick for me or anyone. If anything there has been alot of leniency in allowing political talks there for a long while there. But everytime you specify its not allowed, you arent heard. So there is only one option, and thats to stop it.

I am flattered over this little interest, but I wish I could take the credit, really do. But the simple fact is politics isnt allowed it XT and I fail to see a reason why the Serbian forum should have a pass on that while others dont. Feel free to tell me a constructive reason of why that should be the case if you like. But I only expect further insults, feel free to share them too. See how that will strengthen whatever point you are trying to make.

why is this thread still open?
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231596&highlight=european+union

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
:thumbsup:

why is this thread allowed to exist?? European Union = politics. go close that thread
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231596&highlight=european+union
yes the topic of thread has political aspect but it also has a football aspect as well. lots of things have dual nature. wages of footballers for example it is football related, but it is economical related and in a way it is also politics related. politics is a wide term and a lot of things can be political if one is to view them strictly. in cases when a topic of discussion is a allowed nature (such as football in this case) but is also of non allowed nature (such as politics in this case) it all comes down to the direction the discussion is going. if its going into direction where its focusing on allowed nature thread is allowed to stay, if its going in direction where its focusing on disallowed aspect thread is closed.

the thread you quoted is football related as well as political and furthermore if you read the thread you'll notice that the discussion isn't focused around political subject of the issue, but the footballing one. hence thread is allowed to stay.

serbian cafe will be opened when the government is formed. No point in opening that thread until then as all it will be used for is discussing politics.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts