Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
What are you even taking about? We contacted VS immediately, the people that can actually do something about it. Nature of Boyo's error was already reported here on xt, you want me to put up with Ante lies which are almost certain to be replicated if I email Boyo directly?
Show some character and email Boyo directly. I told you already to do it. But you hoped he'd fade away and never return...and guys like Fird and myself wouldn't bring it up.

Sorry dude...it doesn't work like that.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
What are you even taking about? We contacted VS immediately, the people that can actually do something about it. Nature of Boyo's error was already reported here on xt, you want me to put up with Ante lies which are almost certain to be replicated if I email Boyo directly?
You're not understanding. I reported the issue here. There should be no need for me to be further involved as a go-between or middle man...and certainly no need to be doubted after you choose not to contact him directly. I'm not the Admin; you are.

If not you, then one of the other Admins could have contacted him as well.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Firdy, we heard about boyos problem from you, and contacted vs in order to help us shed a light upon something that we couldnt figure out ourselves with the tools we have at hand....boyo himself alongside us has in the past worked around members issues in logging into xt and often was done by creating a 2nd account in order to be able to communicate with us. In this case he had someone he could ask to be the contact with us so it wasnt necessary creating that account, but as it stands we dont know what is wrong with his account, nor does vs as they stated

Lets not fall into a conspiracy theory trap that we have done something to boyos account or that we are preventing him from posting or even that we dont give a shit and nothing was done about it

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
C'mom, Firdy, we only knew Boyo had any problem after you posted here. Previous to that he pretty stated (in public or private) that he would leave XT. At this point, there was no motive to believe he wouldn't do as he said and as you know, private conversation we had have been fruitless and the relationship was bad. Simple as that.

Attacking Reza while Ante is viciously attacking us to create havoc and prevent help to be done is not constructive or fair. This thread is not for such discussion, right? (Unless, secretly you want to feed him until he blow up the blubble of his significance and keep making empty accusations and demands ahd get himself banned, but that would be too mean).

Users with logging problem contact us or log with a new account. You friendly acted on his behalf, hence I asked you notify him and he choose to not enter in contact with us. You said you will do. If you said you wouldn't do, we would find another way. End of story. We are waiting his answer/contact so VS can see if the problem persists. There is no need of more drama.

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
You're not understanding. I reported the issue here. There should be no need for me to be further involved as a go-between or middle man...and certainly no need to be doubted after you choose not to contact him directly. I'm not the Admin; you are.

If not you, then one of the other Admins could have contacted him as well.
Oh he and they understand alright. He/they are just playing dumb.

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
And here we go..the entire gang is here going after Ante. What else is new? :D

COme on JCam, show some character as well and get Boyo back. You full well know you guys can reach him if you want.

Anyways done here, no point when they are playing dumb. Fird, you hit the nail on the head. Don't let them squirm their way out of this with their lies and bs.

Bring back Boyo NOW!

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
Attacking Reza while Ante is viciously attacking us to create havoc and prevent help to be done is not constructive or fair. This thread is not for such discussion, right? (Unless, secretly you want to feed him until he blow up the blubble of his significance and keep making empty accusations and demands ahd get himself banned, but that would be too mean).
Still up to your typical bs JCam I see. ? Nice to see you never change. Hope you and your family are well.

Anyways, later.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I think it is unecessary to give room to those speculations. Ante's vague and malicious accusations, just an attempt for more drama, do not deserve such consideration. Bill's theory can end there also (it was not even april 1st). The important is to have Boyo aware of VS answer.
Ante isn't vague -- he's only addressing the symptoms here whilst you continue to pretend the cause isn't readily apparent...namely you and other shitfunnel admins playing hurdy gurdy with bannable offences, deleting threads, altering posts, etc.

Get a backbone, and attempt to understand the scary world doesn't exist to pander to your feelings.

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Lets not fall into a conspiracy theory trap that we have done something to boyos account or that we are preventing him from posting or even that we dont give a shit and nothing was done about it
I'm not putting any conspiracy theories forward. I didn't say you did anything to Boyo's account or any of that.

The point is that doubt was cast on my communication with Boyo and Reza has also said that the fact he didn't create a 2nd account is "fishy".

Instead of going throwing all that out, just directly contact the user with the problem as you're supposed to do rather than casting aspersions on others. It's very simple.

Boyo has said he'll check whether things work when he gets back home. For the avoidance of doubt, this isn't an assumption of duty on my part. I'm sharing that with you and you can and should contact him directly.

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
Ante isn't vague -- he's only addressing the symptoms here whilst you continue to pretend the cause isn't readily apparent...namely you and other shitfunnel admins playing hurdy gurdy with bannable offences, deleting threads, altering posts, etc.

Get a backbone, and attempt to understand the scary world doesn't exist to pander to your feelings.

(well said bro. Hope you and the family are well).

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
He-man is saying that in today's show, we learnt that false accusations may cause trouble and discord even among people who are genuinely helping someone.

So, boys and grils, do not spread lies.

Thread is closed. Thank you for you help Firdy.

When and If Boyo logs, he can open a new thread or just contact one of us (which included VS Admin) to solve any persisting problem.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
I'm not putting any conspiracy theories forward. I didn't say you did anything to Boyo's account or any of that.

The point is that doubt was cast on my communication with Boyo and Reza has also said that the fact he didn't create a 2nd account is "fishy".

Instead of going throwing all that out, just directly contact the user with the problem as you're supposed to do rather than casting aspersions on others. It's very simple.

Boyo has said he'll check whether things work when he gets back home. For the avoidance of doubt, this isn't an assumption of duty on my part. I'm sharing that with you and you can and should contact him directly.
Firdy i didnt read it that way, i dont believe anyone thinks u didnt communicate well with boyo, quite the opposite ,if anything, we know about boyos problem because u told us....and im not to talk in anyones behalf, but boyo is a techie and knows xt well, was our partner for many years and is familiar with account issues so it is like u said , he could have gotten a 2nd account to reach for us, instead he asked u and it is perfect and u have done what u could and so have we....if he wants an email from one of us, if he finds it useful, he will have it, but as it stands we cant work it out without vs helping and we are in contact with them...what matters is that we talk to one another ( plural) as we always have, and dont let the " background noise" some thrive on affect us

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.