Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Boyo had a ban which expired on 16 February 2020. He has tried to log in since then but received an error message.

I asked if he could tell me what that was so he tried to login again and this is it:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.

You have been banned for the following reason: Offenses to other members. Your ban will be lifted on Feb 16, 2020 at 4:00 AM".

According to my calculations, we're in March 2020. Could you see that the ban is actually lifted? Second, why did the ban not expire after the stated cut-off time?

@JCamilo @admin

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Eek. Just read '‘We are going to be aggressively investigating this’: Toronto police still hunting for suspects in boy’s abduction.'

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
@Boyo had a ban which expired on 16 February 2020. He has tried to log in since then but received an error message.

I asked if he could tell me what that was so he tried to login again and this is it:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.

You have been banned for the following reason: Offenses to other members. Your ban will be lifted on Feb 16, 2020 at 4:00 AM".

According to my calculations, we're in March 2020. Could you see that the ban is actually lifted? Second, why did the ban not expire after the stated cut-off time?

@JCamilo @admin
Boyo profile does not shows as banned, so I couldnt myself lift it. I requested VS tech guy to look on it and end the ban.

·
Administrator
822 Posts
There is nothing I can see on his profile which would indicate he wouldn't have access. Boyo, should be able to log in, as long as he remembers his log in credentials. If he doesn't remember he can always Contact Us

-Gerrit

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
@Firdaus contact Boyo with this reply? I cannot imagine him having any kind of problem such as losing his password, so if he wants to send prints of what happens when he tries to log, or create a Boyo2 account to talk with Gerrit about the problem, it is all fine.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.