Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Moratti came to Inters first training today he spoke about the possible Salas-transfer.
He said that its hard to get him and he said that Inter already has good forwards, he said: vieri, Recoba and Hakan!

I´m angry!!!! He didnt nemchened Bam Bam!!!!
I think that this means bam Bam is leaving us!!!

How can we hold with only three forwards if we dont get salas????? It´s "mission impossible"

tell me what you know about Zamorano???...please!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I would always take Zamorano over Salas because Salas will come to INTER and expect to jump into the starting line up while Zamorano is about to start his fifth year with INTER.....we don't need Salas.

And again i must compliment Moratti on his words today......We don't need big names......we have enough quality.

3 strikers? HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Sukur Vieri Zamorano Ronaldo Recoba Pirlo Russo Sinigaglia AltobeliJunior

Are all players possibly available to play striker next season. Russo and SInigaglia are turning 19 and 18 this season respectively and Altobeli is 18.

Don't fear we are very very well covered.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well if he does go we will remember him as a great fighter for the inter jersey something he was pround to wear.

FORZA INTER 1+8

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to see Zamorano go and for youngsters like Sinigaglia and Russo to be promoted to the senior squad....and plus Zamorano SUCKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
U KNOW WHAT U SUCK U DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD HE WAS HIS GOT A GREAT SCORING RECORD IN SPAIN AND AT HIS PEAK RUSSO AND THE OTHER GUY CAN"T BE COMPARED TO HIS SKILL HIS JUST TO GOOD SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SHUT YOUR HOLE BEFOR I PUT A FOOT IN IT.SORRY BUT FOR PEOPLE TO SAY THAT A GREAT PERSON SUCKS IS DEAD STUPID.I HOPE I DIDN"T CORSE ANY TROUBLE

FORZA IVAN ZAMORANO 1+8
FORZA INTER

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok Zamorano was one of the best strikers at Inter .
And I think that every one knows that but you have to face
the fact that he is getting older and hasn't been scoring a lot of goals lately. So there was no need to be angry
just because of an opinion that is against yours INTER 1+8.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ah yes, that's right - a player's only good if he scores goals. I forgot :rolleyes:.

I don't know how long you've been following Inter, or how many games you watch, but I have to believe that it's not many based on your statements.

Ivan Zamorano has given his heart and soul to the team EVERY time he stepped on the field. Inter's had some tough times the last couple of seasons with Ronaldo's injuries, but Zanetti and Zamorano are the two players who I can say have never ONCE given a half-ass performance. Zamorano is definitely past his prime and his best years are behind him, but his agressiveness caused problems for opposing defenses (and thus opened up space for his teamates) for years. I'd take Ivan's 8 goals a year and blood n' guts performance over someone who scores 15 and never comes back to help on D or gives up on balls.

One other item for the record: in his prime, Zamorano may have been one of the best head-players ever.

All that aside, his time is past, and I was particularly thrilled for him when Inter beat Parma for the CL spot. It was a fitting farewell for both Zamorano and Baggio (both scoring) - two professionals who served Inter well.

But as always, it's Inter first, players second in my book.

Forza Internazionale!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I totally agree with Razor!Those who say Bam Bam sucks are really no Inter fan I'm sure!!Maybe they've just following the team lately!Here is me opinion about Bam Bam...

Yes,he is old and over his past,no doubt about that!!But I don't judge a player by their age!Isn't Blanc old?!He is the best player last season for Inter if you remember!Bam Bam ddn't score a lot of goals as we expect him to score when he joins Inter!But he always active up front,press the opponent's defence!!That's what our top scorer Vieri and Ronaldo failed to do!He just like a supporing actor if you refer to Oscar!What is more,he is a true Nerazzurri!!He is proud to wear the Blue and Black jersey!!He never complain to sit on bench!!!He is no Vincenzo Montella who bother to give his No.9 shirt to his teammate!!It's not so much players left in the team who is really committed to Inter!!He is the role model of young player!!!

I gotta admit I would like to see Salas come to Inter to reform the great Vieri-Salas partnership,but I would be reluctant to see true leader of the team leave!!!

Forza Inter!!!
Forza BAM BAM 1+8!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
"I would love to see Zamorano go and for youngsters like Sinigaglia and Russo to be promoted to the senior squad....and plus Zamorano SUCKS!!!!!!"

These are the words from "Ivan Cordoba"
He must meen another Zamorano because Inter´s Zamorano definetely NOT suck.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for you´r comments...for me it was an emotinell post. Everyone said what they thought about Zamorano, I´m pleased.

To the ones who says that he sucks:
- Did Bam Bam play from the start???
- Did Lippi give him the chance he deserved???
- And when he got the chance, didnt he scored???

What was it? 8 goals I think???

So please, dont be rediculus and complain about our fighter!! We only got two!!!

* He has not lef yet!!!!!...there is stil hope!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Maybe the reserve team players deserve a shot but it's true Zamorano never complains and like i always say he loves to run out in inter colours i know he ain't no future prospect but show a little respect for the man he helped us when Ronaldo Vieri got injuired it's just a petty some Inter fans feel that way maybe some of u don't really support inter but maybe the Ronaldo's and the Baggio's.People might think i'm bias because of my name but i'm not i'm a fan of blooding new players instead of buying them for 70 million.

FORZA INTER
AND THE FUTURE

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Ok im not an Inter supporter and i can't say i know everything about Inter but what i do know is that Zamorano is a true champion and a fighter till the end and i think that the least some people here is to give him some respect :mad:
This doesn't apply to all :):)

I would always welcome him to be in my team whether it is to start, sit on the bench or just to help youngsters!!

FORZALAZIO!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
who.. BAM BAM

Let me tell you something
your Bam Bam is just a stupid Idiot
he is no more a good striker.. I don't know why the other Idiot LIPPI made him a starter and BAGGIO out
I am a fan of the club baggio is going to...

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I was going to respond to that last brilliant post, but it's just too easy...

Forza Internazionale e Viva Zamorano!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I've been a Zamorano fan almost since I stumbled onto Serie A.....and I have ALWAYS wondered why some team hasn't had the insight or smarts to pair Salas-Zamorano. If you've ever seen them play together on the Chilean Nationals, you know what trouble they give the other team!

It's...well amusing isn't the right word...but to see Inter fans cut down one of their hardest workers...it's beyond me. 2 years ago when good ol' Ron was in and out all the time, I'd see Ivan give his heart a soul out on the field and all people could say was "If only Ron was playing." Best to recall that Ivan has scored some very key goals for your team....while Ron has been...well...not. Ivan may not be the world's best, I know that, but I'd have him on my team.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Ivan sucks? what? Zamorano is more than a great player but a great person, true, he is past his prime, but the Bam Bam I will always remember is the one who scored at regulation time against Shalke 1860 a few years back at the cup finals, yes, the one who kissed the inter logo on his jersey, he is a true champion. Zamorano was so good at his prime that he was called "Ivan the Terrible". Everythime I see Bam Bam leap into the air and header one home I get chills. No matter where he goes he will always be blue n black.

FORZA BAM BAM 1+8

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Razor said: I'd take Ivan's 8 goals a year and blood n' guts performance over someone who scores 15 and never comes back to help on D or gives up on balls.

I agree with Razor 100 percent. You cannot measure a player's worth to a team just by how many goals he scores. If that were the case, my two favorite players, Ronaldo and Cauet, both would have been sold a LONG time ago! When is the last time Ronaldo did any scoring for this team? It's been two years. But if any of you want to say Ronaldo and Cauet aren't valuable members of this team, then you have your head up your ass.

Zamorano, regardless of how many goals he scored, always was a positive factor on the field for Inter. Even in the AC Milan derby when Lippi put him in midfield (?????) when Ronaldo was red-carded, he still worked hard! Other players cry and complain when they are benched or put to play out of position. Not Zamorano.

I can think of half a dozen players I'd like to see leave Inter before Zamorano, and they probably all have better numbers than Zamorano.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think that Zamorano needs to be respected for every single game he has given his heart and soul to Inter, I don't care about his scoring record but he is still a great player. Everytime Inter have a disastrous result away from home like against Bologna Zamorano is the only Inter player who's hungry to make us win, he's one of us ,He's a true Inter fan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts