Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am making a website about ultras groups, hooligan firms, and barra bravas from around the world. If you'd like your group to be included please fill out the information below.

Thank you.
[email protected]

Maybe you could translate the following into your language:

Group Name:
Year:
Politics: Right-wing/Left-wing/Apolitical
Alliances:
Rivals:
End/Curva/Sector: North/South/East/West

:thmbup:

·
Registered
835 Posts
I know only 1 group that could be mentioned here - Pietu 4 fans of Zalgiris Vilnius.

Group Name: Pietu 4 (South 4th)
Year: Early 80s
Politics: Apolitical (?)
Alliances: Atlantas Klaipeda
Rivals: Spartak Moskva
End/Curva/Sector: South

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah, i dont think anything else could be worth mentioning in Baltic countries..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. :thmbup:

Can you translate that into Lithuanian? I assume the Spartak rivalry is from the USSR days. Are they still the main rivals or is there some sort of Vilinius derby?

I clicked on "Istorija." The founding year appears to be 1977 or 1983...

·
Registered
890 Posts
RedskinComrade said:

Can you translate that into Lithuanian? I assume the Spartak rivalry is from the USSR days. Are they still the main rivals or is there some sort of Vilinius derby?
well spartak is very hated after last years visit... when one our fan was murdered... I have been to that match :frownani: RIP

·
Registered
835 Posts
RedskinComrade said:

I clicked on "Istorija." The founding year appears to be 1977 or 1983...
It's hard to say year exactly, cause it all started as political meetings/walks on the streets after matches in late 70s. First flags and some fan-grouping came after 1982 or 1983 when Zalgiris qualified for USSR highest league.

And yeah, Spartak is enemy No1 from those days, as in Lithuania now all fan groups are friendly with each other. And it was resurrected last year when Atlantas played Spartak in Intertoto Cup.

Vilnius has 2 more teams in league, but there is no such traditional derbies. Simply because both are only 2 seasons here, one has no fans at all, other's you could count on your fingers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking for translations into the following languages: Bulgarian, Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Slovakian, and Slovenian

Group Name:
Year:
Politics or Political Orientation/Tendencies:
Alliances:
Rivals:
Curva/Tribune/Peluza: Or whatever term is used to describe an end or section of the stadium in that country.

Thank you!

·
Registered
835 Posts
In Lithuanian:

Group Name - Grupuotė
Website - Tinklapis
Year - Metai
Political Orientation - Politinė kryptis
Alliances - Sąjungininkai
Rivals - Priešai
Tribune/Sector - Tribūna/sektorius

·
Registered
486 Posts
rae said:
Atlantas, Klaipeda ''Vakaru Frontas'' [The Fornt of West]
:cool: :thumbsup:
However the site death-throes :frownani:
They seem to be neo-nazis... that's very bad! :nono:
I always liked Atlantas in Lithuania, but I don't like those kind of "fans" at all...

·
Registered
890 Posts
I never use to be one of them [I mean neoazi], however I do think that neonazi do not mean a man who love his country. Atlantas' fans are patriots ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
rae said:
I never use to be one of them [I mean neoazi], however I do think that neonazi do not mean a man who love his country. Atlantas' fans are patriots ;)
Oh yes I believe you, but in those pictures I didn't see many "patriots", unfortunately I saw celtic crosses and nazi symbols, as well as "fans" beating with the police... it's very sad, since I like Klaipeda and I'm a fan of Atlantas, but those people doesn't look nice at all! :(

Football should have nothing to deal with extremism and violence, but unfortunately, also in my home country, it often does... :(

·
Registered
890 Posts
My frined was Atlantas' ultra for two years. So I had an opportunity to aquaint with them closer. And believe me, some of them are very educated and gentle men. But not all ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts