121 - 140 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)
Somes opinions about Jankauskas perform in Nice so far (stolen on a OGCNice french forum), i have translated on a online translator and corrected most of that can (yeah, i am that lazy :D) :

Gernot Rohr (OGC Nice Coach) "It is a quality player which has a true palmares. It has an excellent individual technique with a gauge which can make it possible to have a point of fixing in attack or in the mildfield. It was obstructed by full with sores and knew problems of integration. I will never say evil publicly of a player. I had the occasion to discuss with him and it is true that his potential is not exploited. When you take ten players, you are not always sure of the result. In all the clubs, you can see that everyday, there are players who are much more expensive and who do not succeed inevitably... Concerning his positioning, he played Saturday at the peak of the attack. Sometimes, as in Monaco where he has been very good, in support striker of Agali. In Lithuania also, I saw it in a line of three in support of another striker"

Cobos (Ogc Nice captain): " I know him since Spain, he was rated quite good and took part of the names which get out from Real Sociedad. Here, I learned how to know the man, who is really somebody good, I do not know many people who can say evil of him. he is in a difficult period and takes much on his back. he is conscious that the season is not as good as he hope, I know that after the matches he does not feel well, even if it tries to smile with the rest of yhe group. he missed good games. At Monaco, when he entered the game, he really brought what we were awaiting from him, it is a pity that there were not continuity after that "

Philippe Bolt (Physio): "First I must say that he is a great guy, an intelligent boy, clean, they are not all like that in the foot. I think especially that he is down a little psychologically. he had so much injuries these last years that it ended up developing a little phobia... In fact, I believe that nobody really looked after it. When he arrived, he put all the time ice on his ankles! In January, he played three whole matches what had not arrived to him for three years. He is a little stiff from his back, ischios, but he works. Today, he does not even put a "strap" any more at the training, he is very well at the moment. he needs one or two goals to blossom"

Jean-Marie Gasparini (President of fans club of OGC Nice) : Globally, we are disappointed because he has been announced to us as a European champion even if he were more or less a substitute in porto. we hoped of him that he brings a true added value on the team and we thus regrets seeing that he was never integrated himself in the team.We has although the impression that he has qualities, for example his ability keep the ball but this player remains a enigma, because he did not bring anything concrete "

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Lithuanian Semberas (CSKA Moscow) played against Auxerre in UEFA cup and win 4 - 0. Latvian Laizans entered at the end of the game.

·
Registered
450 Posts
yup, if they wont sell him to a championship team : p
Hope that the injuries will pass him next season and he can play regulary.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Grazvydas Mikulenas scored a goal for Radomiak in Polish 2 league in 4-0 win match.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,454 Posts
erki89 said:
yup, if they wont sell him to a championship team : p
Hope that the injuries will pass him next season and he can play regulary.
Well, even if he can shake off injuries, he first has to win back the first goalkeeper position. Thomas Myhre played quite well, I've heard, and had a big part in Sunderland's success.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Congrats to Semberas and Laizans (even if he did not enter in that game) who lift the UEFA cup with CSKA Moscow.

Will we have a lithuanian winner of an european cup per year ?
I wonder if laizans is the first Latvian to get an european cup on his palmares ?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Will we have a lithuanian winner of an european cup per year ?
I would be much more happy niot to see him as a champion... I hate to see russians on the top :yuck:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Grazvydas Mikulenas scored a goal for Radomiak in match of Polish 2 league

ŁKS Łodz - Radomiak 2:1
Lakomy 4' Sypniewski 24' - Mikulenas 33'

·
Registered
9,491 Posts

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
I think he will get by well in lokomotiv, he has a good shot and is fast. A sharp player.
He plays in left. He says that he most-likely will play as a left-back in lokomotiv but in Estonian NT he played as left midfielder.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Against Portugal he played left midfielder because we had a more defensive tactic. Against Liechtenstein he played left back.
He's a talented player, has a strong left foot, like psszzt already said. He played pretty good against Portugal also.

121 - 140 of 193 Posts