Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about that comparison? For those who don´t understand just contact my secretary pulsar and he will explain in this thread the events of which occured during the 1994 Stanley Cup finals between the New York Rangers and the Vancouver Canucks and the similarity to Balotelli and the Supercoppa Italiana this week.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
THE MOOSE!

LAYS CHIPS!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I didn't watch those finals b/c I was pissed about my Devils not making it. :neutral:

·
Registered
24,300 Posts
Yeah, they were both 18 at the time of the event.

Oh wait, Messier was already bald and 33 years old.

They are both excellent skaters?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I, for one, would love to see Balotelli in skates :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
balotelli = batistuta without the scoring ability...

·
Registered
62,740 Posts
Today we've learned that Bob is either American or Canadian. That or he lives in one of those 2 countries.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Not necessarily. The Scandavanians/Russians care more about NHL than the Americans, not sure about the Canadians. I do know Bob's nationality, but I won't reveal it (for real).

·
Registered
62,740 Posts
I once asked him, you know when I started the 'XT Internazionale' thread - yet he wanted to keep his nationality as a secret. :frustrat:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I wrote my nationality in the beginning of time here. The only person who needs to know is my secretary, and it appears that son of a bitch do :)

Here is Mark Messiers guarantee, observe. It was actually against your Devils, secretary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdN-QCOUPMU

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
For him to know this, he is Canadian

Predicted a win for game 6 and scored a third-period hat-trick.

The Rangers beat the Devils in 7 games, and then went to the Stanley Cup Final to win it.

·
Registered
62,740 Posts
Aha, I got it now.

22/08/2008 12:22

Balotelli: We've Already Beaten Roma

Mario Balotelli has fanned the flames ahead of this weekend’s Italian Supercup by declaring that Inter have already beaten Roma.

Inter and Roma take part in the first competitive match of the new domestic season, when they lock horns this Sunday in the Supercoppa Italiana.

Teenage wonderkid Balotelli has no doubts about who will emerge victorious, and he believes that all Inter need to do is turn up and the trophy is theirs.

"We have already won,” Balotelli told Tuttosport.

“We will win for sure because we are in great form, and this is a very strong Inter that is emerging.”

Balotelli was then asked whether he held any fear about facing Roma, to which he replied, "Frankly no, although I have not seen them play this year.

“I haven’t watched much television and in the last few weeks I have been following the Olympics.”

Balotelli is widely regarded as one of the best young talents in world football, and he is tipped by experts as a future superstar.

However, the 18-year-old is known to be somewhat outspoken, and he recently publicly spoke of his dislike of Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Luca Capofranco

-----

What's my prize?

·
Registered
62,740 Posts
..As for the question posted by Bob at the start of the thread - there's a smiliraity obviously, but Messier's story is way more impressive. He had more impact and he helped his team win a much sought after trophy. The fact that they were trailing also adds to the elements of drama.

Btw, did they make any movie out of this?

Thanks for posting that vid dude. I don't have the slightest clue about Hockey, never watched a single game in my life and I can hardly see the friggin puck but that was just awesome.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Not necessarily. The Scandavanians/Russians care more about NHL than the Americans, not sure about the Canadians. I do know Bob's nationality, but I won't reveal it (for real).
There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Scandanavians or Russians or any other country cares more about the NHL than Canada.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
..As for the question posted by Bob at the start of the thread - there's a smiliraity obviously, but Messier's story is way more impressive. He had more impact and he helped his team win a much sought after trophy. The fact that they were trailing also adds to the elements of drama.

Btw, did they make any movie out of this?

Thanks for posting that vid dude. I don't have the slightest clue about Hockey, never watched a single game in my life and I can hardly see the friggin puck but that was just awesome.
It is a pretty crazy sport. Very fast and fun to watch. It is getting a lot better too. Very good if you enjoy pools.

And no they didn't make a movie out of it. It is a big deal but not that big.

Messier was an awesome captain. Not my cup of tea but you have to respect the guy. And N4L, if you like the video, check out Alexander Ovechkin videoes as his goals are absolutely nuts.

But like I said, for Bob to know that he is either from Canada or New York as those are the only two fans to know that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts