Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Thanks for another crap thread opened by non-Chelsea fan. Chelsea have bought everyone, haven't they? Last time i heard it was Simao. Where is he now???

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah Chelsea is really desperate for some midfield reinforcements, is Jose planning on a 2-7-1 formation? ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
World football already had one... guess Chelsea are talked about in 'World Sense' for everyone closely linked. Mourinho is a really practical one. He didnt have a 40 member squad. He is still having less than 25, I think.

Oversized squad are a headache... I can speak on one Club :D

P.S. MDiarra of Lyon is gonna be in the market. Joaquin, Torres, Henry, Ronaldo, Beckham, Simao.... and so on. No way, CFC are not gonna buy them all.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
18 players going to the world cup?

Fortunately he didnt buy ALL the World Cup Teams..... nor half... nor quarter :D

Jern, any chance kenyon doing a late bid on henry? They may be having dinner @ grosvenor now.... and Kenyon might do a wacko Jacko black full outfit.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he doesn't have to, he already has 2 Internationals for every positon, how does he cope with his tiny little squad?

I felt sorry for him last week when he said they missed Gallas, poor lad , if only he was at a club where they gave him some decent funds. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I felt sorry for him last week when he said they missed Gallas, poor lad , if only he was at a club where they gave him some decent funds. ;)
Could you please look at yourself before talking about others. Does Ashley Cole remind you anything? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Ballack will not go Chelski he should go to Arsenal but i think he go to Real.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
What'll happen to THE SCOTTISH PLAYER then...

I heard he is the best out of Scotland for quite a bit.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Adriano10 said:
What'll happen to THE SCOTTISH PLAYER then...

I heard he is the best out of Scotland for quite a bit.
A10, your signatures are killing me man....

:howler: :howler: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ballack's agent has denied the move from Bayern

1 - 20 of 93 Posts