Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
How much did they pay in wages? This is quite a development, I wonder if he can speak Spanish.

But I don't know, perhaps he wanted to expand his worldly image or they offered him a mega salary.

But congratulations to Ballack, good thing he didn't chose Milan or Juventus. :thumbsup:

Wow. I'm still in shock.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Yep, and i read that Titi On-ree is alredy a Boca player. It will be a tough decision for Basile, Titi or Palermo... I dont know,may be play both.

--------------Palermo
--Titi----------------------Palacio
--------Insua
-----------------Ballack
--------Gago

Damn, i like it now...
Thanx Fangio

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
As if this has happened! BOLOX! Also Henry has joined Penarol...

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Ballack is apparently joining/linked to every club in the world, why not Boca??, no one can say that at least I didn't tried!!

Vaughany, try some anger management treatment...and Henry in Peñatol? doesn't matter, sad news for Bocha what Aguero is almost already a Boca player.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Vaughany said:
As if this has happened! BOLOX! Also Henry has joined Penarol...
Nope, as a matter of fact, Peñarol have just signed Samuel Etoo, that`s why they realese Henry. I think he is leaving Spain because of the racist chants against him in the Zaragoza match.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Fangio said:
sad news for Bocha what Aguero is almost already a Boca player.
The day Independiente`s management sell el Kun to another argie team, it`s the day a new civil war begins in Argentina.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Fangio seems to like making rumours, no

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EXTRA!!! RG says he always wnated to play for Dieguito's team, and is planning to arrive with Roman after the WC; Messi is some sort of shock, and imaginaging a future saudade, will follow his leader.
Apparently everyone feels already satisfy with their current financial situation, and won't ask for any salary..Aguero? is almost 95% by now, some riots are starting to appear in several bars from Bs As.

The press is questioning Boca's policy arguing we are falling on an "Alien team", Basile shouts;"I've read Cuper's last book, I'm convinced catenaccio is the way, I don't want these bunch of pony tricks players, bring me 11 Gatussos!!".

stay tune for the lates news!! el Cabarulo us back!

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fangio seems to like making rumours, no
haha nah man, was funny to see all these threads about Ballack, perhaps the real news is that Ballack is thinking of cloning him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts