Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my favorite foreign players and one of the best left wingers with the best crosses in my opinion has left futbol according to reports from Hurriyet, Fanatik etc... He says that he has no motivation and drive left to play at a high level anymore and wants to spend more time with his family, it was also reported that his son was very sick. I feel bad just when he wqas starting to kick ass again with Konya too =( I dunno about anyone else but I will miss watching him play. Forza Baljic!!!! good luck in everything you do!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FROM HURRIYET:

Sürpriz bir kararla futbolu bıraktığını açıklayan Konyasporlu Baliç, ‘Kulübümde mutluydum ama, bende futbol oynama hırsı kalmamıştı. Bu yüzden bırakma kararı aldım’ diye konuştu.

FUTBOLU bıraktığını açıklayan Konyasporlu Elvir Baliç, bu kararı ailesiyle birlikte verdiğini, hiç kimsenin etkisi olmadığını söyledi. Artık eski heyecanının kalmadığını anlatan Boşnak futbolcu, ‘Konyaspor’da mutluydum. Herhangi bir sorunum yoktu. Ancak, bende futbol oynama hırsı kalmamıştı. Artık sıkıldım. Bu yüzden gerekli gereksiz her şeye sinirlenmeye başladım. Etrafıma zarar vermek istemediğim için futbolu bırakma kararı aldım. Bu kararı eşimle konuşarak aldım. Zaten şimdi bırakmasam, bir yıl sonra bırakacaktım. Şimdi Bosna’ya gidip dinleneceğim. Dinlendikten sonra gelecekte ne yapacağıma karar vereceğim’ dedi.

Konyaspor Futbol Şubesi Sorumlusu Bahattin Karapınar ise, Baliç’i bu kararından vazgeçirmek için çok çalıştıklarını, ancak vazgeçiremediklerini söyledi. Karapınar, ‘Artık Baliç futbola dönse bile bu saatten sonra Konyaspor’da forma giymesi çok zor. Hiçbir futbolcu kulüplerden büyük değildir’ diye konuştu.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Basically says what I mentiond above that he made the decision with his family and that he was starting to get frustrated and very angry at times. He says he did not want it to spread to others around him so him and his family decided on it. He also says if he didn't do it now he was definitely going to leave next year. He is going to Bosnia to rest and then he will really decide what he will do, (I hope he still plays for the NT) very sad indeed only 30 years old.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
He picked a horrible time to retire,just before our 2 key matches vs Belgium and Lithuania later this month, but he is a class act and I wish him nothing but the best in
whatever he might do(singing career,..etc)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
He'll always be remembered for one thing it seems: his $35 million transfer to Real Madrid from Fenerbahce.

Best of luck to him. Although, theres still time for him in this game I think...

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Correct me if Im wrong but I think thats still the highest transfer in Turkish futbol.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
thanks for the info guys..
i'm spuing he has quit at such a crucial time..
anyways good luck to him...

·
Registered
983 Posts
I thought it was $20M For Baljic and $16M For Okocha. But I may be wrong.

·
Registered
289 Posts
According to the latest news the Konya board and players made him change his mind,and he will at least for now continue playing football.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nahhh it was Baljic this time lol, but i still don't see a report where he says he canged his decision. i won't believe it till I see him play this weekend.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have seen. He said he made a wrong decision and made his mind up again and decided to turn back to football.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Gravesend he was all over the news saying that his kid was ill and that caused him to go through physcological problems and he made a rash decision as a result. Apparently he has had time to rethink and realised he was making a mistake....!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts