Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Espanyol - Real 0:2
We're back with the shout.And we took revenge over that espanyol in the process. And it was Baljic who did it after so many injury troubles and problems.I think he should remain in the team for the next 10 years or so.Not only he's great he also comes from my country Bosnia.He scored 4 goals in his last international game and it was a week before Nou Camp game(2:2).But then injury came on and...

BALJIC IS THE MAN WHO COULD CRUSH BAYERN!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baljic is indeed very good. And I called him gay :eek: I don't know, maybe it's true, but finally we have him back and maybe now we can win with Bayern. I hope so, but I worried my poor Savio will not play now :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Savio will be back but we need back up. happy for Bajlic especially after THAT miss versus Espanyol in the cup.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Now I'm really worried about Mori. :( I don't want to see Anelka get his place! But now Anelka and Baljic performed well...oh, c'mon, Savio and Mori, turn back to great form before Bayern comes, I still on your side.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Right on real player!!!! I want savio and Mori back too, but it's really good to know we have the necesarry back-up when they are off-form! And Baljic is starting to repay the 15 mln, because we all know Nic will never repay his ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts