Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright heres the deal. Grants calls up his squad for the Denmark friendly tomorrow (monday) and he says that if Balili apologizes then he will include him in the squad. My advice is this, Balili don't be stupid! Don't apologize to this manipulator, he will be managing one game and he's gone! Kashtan will bring Balili in (whether he will be in the starting 11 or not i don't know) and he doesn't need to apologize. Unless Balili really wants to play Denmark, and no one gaurantees Balili that he will be in the starting 11 so why apologize?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Why should balili be in kashtan's squad...
i didnt hear anything about Balili in Turkey...i dont know whats going on with him there...

in any case, Kashtan, no matter what will call Balili since he is a product of Hapoel TA...and Kashtan knows him...even if he is on crutches, he will be capped

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kappa21 said:
in any case, Kashtan, no matter what will call Balili since he is a product of Hapoel TA...and Kashtan knows him...even if he is on crutches, he will be capped
thats exactly what i'm saying....But i really don't care. Because its either get Kashtan, a good manager. Or keep Grant the ***** who has already annoyed played like Awat and Balili. I'd rather have Kashtan and Awat, then Grant and the media

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
thats exactly what i'm saying....But i really don't care. Because its either get Kashtan, a good manager. Or keep Grant the ***** who has already annoyed played like Awat and Balili. I'd rather have Kashtan and Awat, then Grant and the media

I dont know why you think that Grant is bad...
cause Kashtan does not have a repuation now...he might be good but he can also be bad...

for all i care, if i was him i would do exactly what Grant did which was tie away and try to win, but end up tieing at home...cause that what suite us the best...

what would kashtan do to make the NT better? be Pro-Hapoel TA and Anti-Maccabi Haifa?
:irritate:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well being pro Hapoel does not necessarily mean he will be anti Haifa or Beitar. Listen....its more of an experiment, unfortuanantly for Grant he didn't accomplish his objective, so he moves on and someone else comes in.....its just how things work. And maybe its not that bad that he's bringinning some Hapoel players. Hapoel is full of good young players and maybe he'll give players like Barda, Vermout, Peretz a chance. But ofcourse i don't want to see him neglecting other good young players like Itzhaki, Asulin, Rafaelov, etc. I think that we might of had a chance to qualify for the WC if we called up the right players. Kashtan has the right tactics for sure, but i just hope he calls up some new, talented, young names which can impress. What is most important is that Grant and Kashtan get in good terms because Grant will be the Hapoel manager and if Kashtan will be calling up Hapoel players he doesn't want any problems with grant who might claim that the particular player is "injured"

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Balili can play dumb (not very hard for him :D) and say 'I didn't write it, the papers changed my words :pp but if Grant is hurt I'm very sorry'.

But of course being nice to Grant will erase him off Kashtan's liked players list. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts