Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I havent rread it but i know from very close sources that ýt is most likely to happen anytime.

Ý am telling u real fans..u r losing a DIAMOND.!! he could benefit u so much. he ýs a great talent.you could use him for years and i thought he would be a legend at Real but damnn he is coming back. thats bad news for me sýnce fener got even stronger.:mad:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Really? Are they offering that much? :D

SELL HIM!!!
SELL HIM!!!
SELL HIM!!!

Maybe this is the way to keep El Principe...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
i know they already offered $15 million to Real Madrid. and $3 million to Balýc for each year. but real bought him for $25.. balýc is no problem. Fener is his home bu i am not sure if you would wanna sell him where you could sell him later for another 20 more by playing him more. i just dot get it, why waste such a great talent???

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that we should get rid of him because he's no good, but if this is a way to keep Redondo... !QUE SE VAYA!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
they will get rid of Redondo if they dont sell balic?? why is that?? to finance Figo. ohh then well i dont really know..
but believe me Balic could be another Raul for Madrýd fans.:cool:

A

·
0 Posts
21million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!
sell him now
right now

i thought we wouldnt even recieve 10 million but 21 million
phew.
i mean he is good
i like him verrrry much.
but now we have to buy a striker.
because baljic was a striker cum winger.
and now he too is sold now we should buy a striker or keep eto'o in the squad.
i mean he is just the perfect backup for raul and nori.
i mean they can get injured.
remember why we finished 5th in the league because we had morientes injured anelka banned and only raul was there and we had 2 direless draws and that eventually we finished 5th.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Balic was bought buy Sanz since Toshack wanted him, but now we have a new president and A new coach that may not want him anymore so it wouldn't surprise me if the players Sanz and Toshack bought were sold this summer.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I don't know, man. Baljic just scored twice in our preseason match and one of them 'is a beauty' (quoted from our official website). Does this mean he's coming back to form?
If he's going at his buying price or a slight loss I would have no qualms. After all, I can only remmeber his more prominent contribution so far at scoring a winning goal in a league match. Perhaps a loan to recover his fitness and form?

P

·
0 Posts
I say we hold on to him. Come one, every one is on the market, so we may as well hold on to someone!

·
Declining Star
472 Posts
I agree...

P

·
0 Posts
From http://www.onefootball.com

Balic heads back to Istanbul
Saturday 29th July 2000

Fenerbahce have finally agreed terms with Real Madrid to bring their former star player and crowd favourite Elvir Balic back to Turkey.

The Bosnian superstar, who moved for a record transfer of 9 million US dollars from Bursaspor to Fenerbahce three seasons ago, left the canaries when former Real coach John Toshack took him to Spain.

Balic who had a season plagued by injury, did not get the chance to show his qualities to Real coach Vincente Del Bosque, and found himself warming the bench for the most part of last season.

Fenerbahce president Aziz Yildirim - who was desperately keen to bring Balic back to Istanbul - has finally agreed terms with Real Madrid's new president, Florentino Perez.

Balic will be playing on loan for the new season and the financial aspects of the deal have yet to be announced.

Balic will return to Istanbul in the next few days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts