Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympics in Baku ..... what u guys this can we get it? also cities that trying to get it are

Chicago ( USA)
Madrid (Spain)
Prague (Cexia)
Rio (Brazil)
Tokio (Japon)
:smileani: but we still have a chance

Attachments

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
we won't get it but I can't also rule out cause everything can happen in this world...In 2020 there is good chance....

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Baku wont get it for sure, but well at least you are in the bid. Madrid going for it again, I can see them having a good chance.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
well... there is no questions that Baku has no chances to win this race, but there is still some big pluses involved. First of all, it is a worldwide PR action for Baku and Azerbaijan and second, in the process we are going to build an infrastructure that will benefit the city and people regardless of the outcome. Like that 70,000 capacity stadium we are going to build and new sport halls.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
As Dima Bilan says, ya znayu tochno nevozmojnoe vozmojno( I can't believe I cite him), but I can not believe that we may host Olympic Games. And that Logo makes me sick, really. I have always thought that symbol of Baku is Maiden Tower, not Gobustan drawings that are about 50-60 kms away from Baku.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
What is the population of Azerbaijan?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts