Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zelim da uputim cestitku svim korisnicima ovog foruma i da pozelim da lijepo provedu bajramske dane uz mnogo zdravlja,srece,ljubavi i novca i da im se sve zelje odstvare.
BSMO Svima ;)

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
kad opet brze?

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
BSMO all :)

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
Fuerza Bajram!

:party:

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys hear about the mosque that was burned (down) in Gacko. People arrived for prayer, and they noticed the mosque's roof was missing. It was only built in 2003 I think.

I guess that show's how much things have changed. Probably some stupid kids, thinking it would be cool to burn it the night before Eid.

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
You guys hear about the mosque that was burned (down) in Gacko. People arrived for prayer, and they noticed the mosque's roof was missing. It was only built in 2003 I think.

I guess that show's how much things have changed. Probably some stupid kids, thinking it would be cool to burn it the night before Eid.
more like the cetniks did it.

Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, just trying to be as politically correct as possible ;)

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
ma saudi money will buy hundreds of new mosques. Don't despair :)

·
Registered
4,109 Posts

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
Roxanne...

ma saudi money will buy hundreds of new mosques. Don't despair :)
As Sting sang so memorably on The Police's classic 'Roxanne', those days are over. Their oilfields are shot within 25 years, and their population is about 20 times what the desert can support. Their economic problems make those of the US seem like a blip :greed:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts