Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bajevic has offered his resignation....waiting to see if Kokkalis accepts

Μετά το ατυχές αποτέλεσμα με τον Εργοτέλη την Κυριακή τα πνεύματα οξύνθηκαν στις τάξεις του Ολυμπιακού, η διαφορά ασφαλείας των επτά βαθμών από τον δεύτερο Παναθηναϊκό έπεσε στους επίφοβους δυο βαθμούς και όλη αυτή η κατάσταση είχε ως αποτέλεσμα οι οπαδοί της ομάδας να ξεσπάσουν και κύριος αποδέκτης του ξεσπάσματος ήταν ο Ντούσαν Μπάγεβιτς.

Σε αυτά τα πλαίσια ο τεχνικός του Ολυμπιακού συναντήθηκε το πρωί της Δευτέρας με τον Γιώργο Λούβαρη στον οποίο υπέβαλε την παραίτηση του και μάλιστα έθεσε εαυτόν στην διαθεσιμότητα του προέδρου της ομάδας ο οποίος καλείται πλέον να αποφασίσει για το μέλλον του Σερβοέλληνα στον πάγκο των "ερυθρόλευκων".

Ο Μπάγεβιτς φέρεται να έχει εκφράσει την δυσαρέσκεια του στον Γιώργο Λούβαρη τόσο για την συμπεριφορά ορισμένων ποδοσφαιριστών του όσο και για μερίδα οπαδών που περιμένουν στην "γωνία" κάθε στραβοπάτημα προκειμένου να ανιτδράσουν. "Εγώ κάτω από αυτές τις συνθήκες δεν μπορών να δουλέψω, αλλάξτε κάτι αλλιώς παραιτούμαι", ήταν του λόγια του Ντούσαν προς τον Λούβαρη ο οποίος φυσικά δεν μπορούσε να απαντήσει άμεσα στο αίτημα παραίτησης του Μπάγεβιτς.

Το "μπαλάκι" πλέον πέφτει στον Σωκράτη Κόκκαλη ο οποίος καλείται εντός των επόμενων ωρών να αποφασίσει για το πως θα αντιμετωπίσει την κρίση που υπάρχει στο "ερυθρόλευκο" στρατόπεδο. Οι πληροφορίες αναφέρουν πως ο πρόεδρος της ομάδας ενδέχεται να δώσει το παρόν στην πρόπόνηση που διαξέγεται αυτή την ώρα στις εγκαταστάσεις του Ρέντη.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bad move, it won't do any good. He must stay

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Incredible! Though somehow I don't believe it.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kokkalis should not accept it. Bajevic has not done very good, but he hasn't been very bad either. And he'll turn it around.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kokkalis and the Olympiakos board have not accepted his resignation. :thmbup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
It is about time Olympiakos made a stance on all these issues that have been surrounding them for some time now, especially the behaviour of fans and of course the issue with Bajevic and ensures he stays until the end of the season, you cannot give a coach 6 months to build you a champion team, let the man do his job, if he fails then look at things at the end of the season, we are setting ourselves up for disaster with all this crap going on. We have way way too many cheifs within the club. Why Giovanni and Castillo are still on the team is beyond me.

Personally, I have had enough of Greek soccer, I don`t expect it to be perfect but what we are seeing at the moment goes to show why we will never move forward - in any way!

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think alot will depend on what happens against Sochaux on Thursday.
If we go through I think certain players at the club will be treading on thin ice.
Giovanni is aproblem for the team, his disinterest and attitude is affecting the team.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We're falling apart reeeeeee!!!

What the hell, now Bajevic wants to leave? HES the only one we have success with. who they gonna bring in? Alefantos? then its going to be more of a circus act.

Oh man, the vazelo and aek are crap this year and we cant pull away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts