Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After today i have my doubts. Most negative display by a team i have ever seen in my life. Maric was useless, i would never select him after today's performance.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Yeah Maric really didn't play the greatest. How Olympiakos let Liverpool absolutely control the match at the end is a mystery to me.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why the **** does he still bother. I think its time for bajevic to come back to serbia. I mean there must be something wrong with greek teams in general if they cant win or at least play well away from home. At least in serbia he may do some good.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Well Maric did only come on for something like 10 mins.

I think it was just nerves on the part of the Greeks, they just bottled it when it really mattered.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Just like D. Kiev.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dusan_UK said:
Well Maric did only come on for something like 10 mins.

I think it was just nerves on the part of the Greeks, they just bottled it when it really mattered.
Im sorry Dusan but i dont think it was that. Olympiacos have been in the CL too long for that excuse to wash anymore.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Yeh but they have never actaully got into such a good position to qualify. Usually they're last in the group with something like 17 goals conceded. Anfield is a really hard place to go and get a result especially when the crowd is red hot like last night.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you beleive the ref? 4 challenges should have at least deserved red cards.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Gerrard's tackle was appalling, should have been sent off but instead only gets yellow and scores the goal that put them through. He deliberately went out to injure the player.

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
how did Djordjevic play?

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Djordjevic didn't play well, actually neither did most of the team. It was quite sad to watch. It was only Rivaldo's brilliance that kept them in for that long coz Liverpool were all over them.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maric didn't do anything useful at least Djordevic strung a few passes together.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
red star forever said:
Djordjevic didn't play well, actually neither did most of the team. It was quite sad to watch. It was only Rivaldo's brilliance that kept them in for that long coz Liverpool were all over them.
Sure, the Bogumil of the forum knows it all :rolleyes:

:D

*off*

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
bogumil? :confused:

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
monte said:
Sure, the Bogumil of the forum knows it all :rolleyes:
*off*

:nono:

:D

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it just me or is every thread in this forum heading in the same direction... ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
It's all your fault.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I would blame Naum but he's yet to post.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Andrija PFC said:
It's all your fault.
Typical response from a grobar. :pp

1 - 20 of 38 Posts