Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that Baggio is going to be a free agent and Moratti want him @ inter........

Is this true???

IMO I would love for Baggio (Roberto) to come back to inter...
Everytime I see him play, he always makes a difference

I just don't know why many coaches dislike him so much???
coaches like Lippi:fero: :fero:

:mad:

I just want to know what are u guys opinions ........Would you want to have Baggio back???
I know we already have many striker.........:eek: :eek: :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no no and no... :D:D:D baggio is good...but come on, it's time to move on...where we could play him if we got him? as our fifth striker??? :confused:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly my point Carson.........He is good and still can change the game @ any time

But we already have too much strikers......We need midfielders and defenders !!!!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
No... I think he could play as a second striker... for example, if say Vieri was in Mcdonalds eating.... Baggio-Ronaldo would make a nice partnership. Baggio can make Ronaldo score....

SO I would say yes

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Not that anyone is surprised to see that ... you just crack me ... I am sorry to get involved in Inter matters )(again) but the bashing of one of the greatest players of the last 5 years is just too much to bare ... the guy was great in juve, gamazing at Atletica M and fabalous at Inter ...

Interfan9, you know what ... I am ready to make a bet with you that Vieri will be one of the stars of the WC and a top goal scorer ... how about that ...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Bono,dont u know that Interfan9 is the most famous Vieri-hater in the world?!:D And in case you dont know that,this forum has a thread solely dedicated to Interfan9,in sight of preventing every single thread ending up like this,for bashing Vieri or argue with others (in this case you) about Vieri.

This is a topic about Roberto Baggio possible return to Inter.

So please bring the arguement there!;)Or I'll have to consider deleting it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts