Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan’s Roberto Baggio looks to be staying at the club. The ‘Codino’ (ponytail) is wanted by a host of foreign clubs, including Arsenal and Bayer Leverkusen.

The chances of Baggio moving to Lazio are zero, as is a move to Atlanta, Perugia or Napoli. Now a new club has entered the picture: Reggina.

“I don’t want to give myself false hopes nor wait in vain,” said Reggina president Lillo Foti.

“But I’m sure that an ace like Roberto Baggio could end his career with us in the best of ways: our public would give him the warmth and enthusiasm that he deserves.”

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i thought baggio's contract expired about two months ago. now you guys are telling me he's still part of the team? he will never play for inter again.

S

·
0 Posts
Falcao, you are right. Baggio's contract with Inter has expired, if I am not wrong, on the 30 of June. Inter did not want to extend the contract. Even if Inter wants to keep him, Baggio would probably think twice about it after his past unhappy season with Inter.

Now I only hope Baggio goes to a team who is in the champion's league and help them clinch it. He deserved to end his carrer on a high. I would have liked to see Baggio anchored Inter to a champion's league trophy. It will be so sweet after seeing how Baggio propelled Inter to qualify for the champion's league in the play-off with Parma with 2 fantastic goals.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
He wont stay at INTER I think his most likey move will be to Reggina..Baggio is currently on vacation in Argentina for a return in a few days..At that point he will meet with moratti to discuss his move probably to REGGINA

S

·
0 Posts
Baggio do not have to discuss with anyone where he is going. His contract with Inter has already expired. He is a free agent now. Clubs that want him do not have to pay a transfer fee. They only have to agree on the salary and the length of contract with only Baggio, Baggio alone!

H

·
0 Posts
Baggio is no more a name in Inter's squad...
I hope mt best player should find himself a club to show his magic and make a debut in the AZZURI before quit

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
BAGGIO has never had a fun time at milan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts