Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ayala wants to ditch us for the premiership!

why on earth would he even consider joining the likes of Leeds United i mean they aren't even in the champions league

unless its the money he is after

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ayala Fuels Speculation About Premiership Move
News Archive

Is Ayala heading for England? (Allsport)
07/07/2002. Argentina defender Roberto Ayala has fuelled speculation that he could be set for a big money move to the Premiership by revealing his love for the English game.

The Valencia centre-back has often been linked with a move to Manchester United and Leeds and any transfer could be determined by Rio Ferdinand's future as the English defender has been linked strongly with a move to Old Trafford.

Ayala said: "I would love to play in England, it's a league I really like, and there are lots of good players."

soccerage ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can't imagine one of my fav players going to those stinky english clubs. I don't really think it's possible for Ayala to goto Leeds , as they are in debt like us. Man U has a higher chance if he is to go.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
but the problem is that man utd want rio ferdinand who is much younger than ayala...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.