well there is bad news for madridstas
florentino perez has mentioned an interest for the english hype
none other than MICHAEL OWEN

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there are a few similarities between him and anelka
anelka was 20 when he was transfered to madrid.he was sucessful in the premier league.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Come on guys, I would comply with Owen as he is a player of my taste.
Can you think the youngest attack line in the world? Raul-Moro-Owen. This is a future project. I really prefere this scenario than that of taking Milosevic.

I would like to say that Florentino in a week work has already earned a 3 million dollars surplus in the Anelka transfer. Things are changing :D.
By the way, Anelka was a pest. He even drove Del Bosque mad (the most patient guy in the world). Have as much glory as peace you leave Anelka¡¡¡ See you round¡

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oops, I did it again¡ I forgot that we have already signed Munitis who is pretty much the same player than Owen. :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anelka is not a loose for madrid but guys come on be realistic u cant get owen.no way

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´ll kill myself if Owen comes.He´s the worlds most overrated player. If he didn´t had his pace, he would be nothing. He can´t dribble and he can´t shoot. All he can is run,no more.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Owen will never wear the whites, he is to liverpool what Raul is to Real.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That may be true, Che, but Premier League sides are more likely to fall for money, the cheapskates that they are.

As for Owen coming, WHHHHYYYY!!! Are we gonna spend another fortune on someone who Morientes can eat for dinner?! There are better, less expensive options. And even better, just leave Raul and Morientes be!

Squizzy, I can not believe how highly you rate the Premiership. I thought everyone has finally come to their senses, but aapparently not...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Owen would rock at La Liga.He is a continental type of player and wityh the speed of La Liga he would score a zillion goals.You seriusly overate Morientes however,he is a good player but he is not a god,ok?

Still its just a silly rumor,Liverpool wouldnt part with Owen.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Rumor?? Maybe but what is fact is Florentino is interested in him. I don't think we need him. We have plenty of offensive and the anelka episode left a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course Real doesnt need Owen.The only think they need is a central defender.Even Figo is something they can do without.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Liverpool made one mistake by letting Steve Mcmananman go, they won't make that same mistake again, especially with their most talented home-grown player. Owen will move to Real when Raul moves to Liverpool. :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Driver X said:
Liverpool made one mistake by letting Steve Mcmananman go, they won't make that same mistake again, especially with their most talented home-grown player. Owen will move to Real when Raul moves to Liverpool. :)
an this is impossible.
raul to liverpool.:D:D:D:D:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dwmb of course premiere league is much more rated than la liga everyone knows it.u have lots of weak teams in league and only barca or madrid generally race for championship but in england there are 5 or 6 real good teams at least and its so fast u cant catch up

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I guess thats why Deportivo won the championship last season and Valencia reached the final of the CL and Real came 5th.

Please,La Liga is the best league in the world (this comes from a hardcore Seria A fan) and they have several not hyped teams like Celta and Zaragoza able to do anything.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah squzzy that is why man united won hte championship four weeks before its end and the la liga was decide on the last day and three teams were joint second on points but the goal difference made the diference.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
First of all, Anelka don't do this anymore.When I saw the name of the topic I thought there was a plane crash in Switzerland and all our players died (heaven forbid), or Raul was injured for life or joined Barca.
And this just a silly rumour.Liverpool will never let Owen go, now that they completed their dream attack Owen - Fowler - Heskey (all of which couldn't do **** in Spain or Italy). And Galata fan, you have a lot to learn about football.
Most important, we don't need a star striker.We need a good backup now Anelka is gone.Tristan should be great.
HALA MADRID!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if real madrid signed owen that would be the worst news i ever heard.
if they wanted to buy owen why did they sell anelka.
i mean anelka was beginning to settle down and they sold him and now if they buy owen and again the same anelka problem happens.then we will have another frustrating year just criticizing his purchase.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.