Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a sack of bullshit. Can't believe there were no other decent offers for him so he goes and signs with Veracruz (mx).

The transfer is worth US$ 3.5 Million, allegedly.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Shocking..I would have expected to see him in Europe a few years ago..Let's see how he performs in Mexico. Maybe playing for Veracruz will be a stepping stone to something greater.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi iam new but have a very good knowledge of argentine football , any way i donot think that romagnoli is that good player any more , actually his best time was 3 years back but after injury no big team will recruit him

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
that is the reason why he goes now at the fisrt offer, he will make the difference he is expecting since years, he doesn-t care anymore about anything else, and was clear in his actuall level his head was soemone else, let-s hope he doesn't loose his will to become as great as his skills can provide, these days is easier to make it from Mexico to Europe, if the rest of the morons clubs in Argentina were only trying to get him with migajas.
Is not that europe is the measure to everything, but surely he won't disspaear as in Mexico, because that is the real problen, not actually the level, cause Mexico increase a lot, but is like the twilight zone for players, they get well paid, the beach, the good life,a nd no more willing to be greater and get into the NT...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts