Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know the new rule for foreigner players is 5+2.

So now we have;
1) Hagi
2) Popescu
3) Capone
4) Taffarel
5) Jardel
6) Boksic
7) Marcio

FIRST OF ALL
dOES 5+2 MEAN THAT WE GET TO KEEP 2 PLAYERS IN THE 16 OR OTSIDE THE FIELD???

Marci will definitely be one of them... but who is onna be the 2nd one??
Taffarel??nooo
Capone, Popescu?? they keep us alive in defence
Hagi?? no way...
Jardel, Boksic?? not even funny

i never thought about this! and i think that we get to keep them in bench? if thats not the case, i am sure one of these players will refuse to play for us! thy are all too good to do that...

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
I think Hagi won't play in many Turkish league matches this year to be in form for ChampLeague matches...

You now how Popescu slow is...he's also very bad at one to one...he'll be one year older and slower in coming season.So i'm not sure we need him,especially while playing with 2 central defenders... Bulent,Fatih,Vedat or new transfer Emre Asik can play instead of him in some matches.

If we don't buy Boksic(there's some problem on this transfer) or if we sell Marcio to Trabzon or Malaga we may buy a Turkish striker...Umit Karan of Genclerbirligi, Murat Sozkesen of Bursaspor(really good player) or Serkan of Samsun.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I, myself is from burs so i have been wthing Murat Sozkesen for many years. he is a very good player. i used to watch when he was in 3rd division and he used to score in every single game with bursa merinos:)
I think he would be a very good buy for us. But i heard he had made a deal with Trabzon but Bursa wants $2 million for him.

5+2 rule isn that benficial in my opinion. I think 2 players outside the field is a complete waste:(

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
I heard Bursa wants $4M for Murat and Trabzon tries to lower the price...so no agreement yet,we can buy him but somebody in Galatasaray board are sleeping...

PS.i'm from Bursa too... :)

·
Player
431 Posts
hahaha.. what happened to boksic ? why isnt he coming ? i am just looking for your great strikers.. murat sozkesen.. yes,yes.. he is really a good player..he scores in every match.. heeey men .. wake up.. why aren't u accept ^^BESIKTAS has a great squad this year ?^^^..
i was proud of gs when they won the uefa cup.. pls be realistic now..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we shou;d sell Marcio and get another striker instead of him. a turkish one, BUrsaspor should buy marcio, they would benefit from him.:)

Then we can get Murat or even Umit karan. Whydont they tradde Marcio with Murat?? good idea no??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts