Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to team doctor Massimo Manara, Cardone's injury had sustained some additional complications and he will have to go through yet another injury within the next 48 hours. Manara said that he will know more about the rehabiliation time after the surgery...

This is terrible news. It is a shame Cardone is struggling so much with this injury, cause in his first months with us he showed he could become one hell of an addition... Plus, with Bonera also out and Benarrivo not fully recovered yet, our defence line is getting tragically thin...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's obviously bad news, but since he's been injured all year we aren't going to notice it that much. We have five healthy defenders at the moment. It's not much but it will have to do...

Against Inter it will probably be:

- Junior - Ferrari - Cannavaro - Castellini -

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
That's bad news for Beppe, he isn't getting any younger which makes it all the worse for him and us.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Paolo had a great game against Inter last time we played them so I am not worried.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
Paolo had a great game against Inter last time we played them so I am not worried.
Lets hope so because the matches I have seen when he has started leave something to be desired. :)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Sad news as I'm a fan of Beppe, his performances after he came on loan surprised everybody:(

Still, FORZA BENNY!:proud:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
That's a shame. Last season I was very impressed with him in the few games I watched him play. I wish him good recovery ASAP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts