1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i haven't watched it seems as it was on PPV in England:( :mad: :mad:

But here are the results

Shelton Benjamin over Ric Flair

Benjamin looks to be hetting a big push i see the IC Title around his waist not too far away

The Coach over Tajiri:eek:

Garrison Cade interfered, so i guess Cade and Tajiri will have a bit of a feud going on.

Jericho over Christian and Trish

Hopefully both Jericho and Christian will move onto beter things now, they should be title pictures.

Victoria over Lita

No surprise that Victoria retains the belt, she'll hold it untill Molly's revenge IMO.

Randy Orton over Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)

Glad to see Orton get the win here from the match notes i've read it sounds like a good match, one that can really push Orton on to be a Main Eventer i hope this is the start of Orton's road to the Heavyweight Title

Hurricane & Rosey over La Resistance

I love Hurricane always good to see him on the show.

Edge over Kane

Edge's big return spoilt due to the fact everyone's sick of seeing Kane continuously jobbing.

Chris Benoit over Shawn Michaels & HHH

Good to see there giving Benoit a good run with the title, and litle birdy tells me HHH is taking some time out

OH THE JOY:D :D :D :D

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
an extremely cold and uninteresting show with the exception of the Orton/Foley match, I really didn't think Orton would land on the thumbtacks.

I wished that Benoit would lose the title even though the location and the way JR and The King kept blowing Benoit's lack of chance out of proportion already determined the outcome. out of the three I would’ve loved to see Triple H take it, Benoit is without a personality or presence (you can’t love him nor hate him, just be bored by him like his speech on RAW after Backlash showed) and HBK needs a whole lotta building up before he becomes a title contender, which he seems he’ll be according to RAW, cause he’s just rolling on his past glory and serves no sure purpose but the feud between him and Triple H and that lived its time already. don’t know what you have against Triple H Jimbo, admittedly he’s not as entertaining as he was before but he’s still good enough IMO.

RAW Spolier (if you haven't seen this week's RAW then this will ruin some things):
your rumor carries weight, by the way, as Evolution lost the tag title to Edge and Benoit and Benoit called it the final nail in Evolution’s coffin before the match and The King repeated that after the match in a questioning tone, it makes no sense to say that a loss would spell the end of Evolution unless they’re going to disband and Triple H taking time off is as good a reason as any.

wouldn’t the new guy on RAW, the one who interfered in Jericho’s match, and Batista make a good tag team?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of wolf and Man said:
don’t know what you have against Triple H Jimbo, admittedly he’s not as entertaining as he was before but he’s still good enough IMO.

What i have against HHH is that he uses the fact that he is part of the McMahon family, and has creative control to make sure he is never long without the World Title, he is the only person for years who has had a long run because he won't allow anyone else to have one.

Untill recently with Benoit, he refused to ever put anyone over, it was a massive shock that it was HHH that tapped out to the crossface.

I believe HHH plans to feud with Edge, the only purpose of this will be to put Edge over, if HHH does do that i will be able to stand him again if he doesn't he'll be going past Hogan as my most hated.

Also HHH hasn't been the same since his injuries, but still has stood at ringside with the belt, not 100% not wrestrling untill the PPV but then still winning at the PPV, but that's what happens when you give greedy people creative control.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Wow. That's knowledge you respect.

Explain one thing to me though. What does it mean to 'put one over on someone'. I never understood it.

If I was to 'put someone over', what would I be doing?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firenze said:
Wow. That's knowledge you respect.

Explain one thing to me though. What does it mean to 'put one over on someone'. I never understood it.

If I was to 'put someone over', what would I be doing?
Basically make the other guy look good, so they get some heat with the fans (it wasn't long ago i was asking what the hell it meant:) )

But HHH always had it he lost by DQ or a triple threat where he's not the one who gets pinned/taps out, that's why i was shocked to see him tapping out at WMXX, also by really selling your opponents moves, something HHH doesn't seem to interested in at times, for me if a move looks shit it's not the person doing the moves fault, you've gotta rely on the other guy to sell the move right to make it look good, if they don't it will look sloppy.

If HHH has a nice long run away from the title i might start likeing him again, afterall he was part of my favourite stable of all time in DX, he just needs to be less greedy.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firenze said:
Who do you think deserves the title, who already hasn't been champion?
Christian, but i don't see it happening at least not for a few years.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i think Cena will win the WWE Title for the first time at Wrestlemania 21 i can c him winning the rumble and then going on to main event 'Mania after seeing backlash theirs one man who deserves a world heavyweight title shot....RANDY ORTON
RVD vs Eddie Guerrero Ladder Match should main event judgement day not Eddie vs JBL

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ilchampione said:
i think Cena will win the WWE Title for the first time at Wrestlemania 21 i can c him winning the rumble and then going on to main event 'Mania after seeing backlash theirs one man who deserves a world heavyweight title shot....RANDY ORTON
RVD vs Eddie Guerrero Ladder Match should main event judgement day not Eddie vs JBL
Cena and Orton are both good shouts for champions at the next wrestlemania, seems as WWE is supoosed to be going into a new era, so going back to old champions all the time is not the way to go.

And i'm a JBL fan:howler: Well i like to see new people get a chance, and it will just be to job to Eddie IMO, i sadly don't see RVD getting near the World Title.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts