·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we back to our old habits ?

Wtf is going on ,

-everyone is complaining

-trouble is brewing in the lockeroom

-I see alot of Intertista turning their back on the coach becuase were are running through some rough patch.

-Intertista favouring new coach. Want Mancio out.

All these stuff will lead notihng but as dropping the Scuddeto at the conclusion of it and chock just like we alwyas did. Just when finally we get thing straight and in control , everything all the way from The club to the players to the fans is breaking lose.

This is what stopped us from winning the scudetto for what 17 years ? SHAME!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It's called DNA my friends...nothing to be ashamed of, in fact we're proud of ours. Think you should be too...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It's called DNA my friends...nothing to be ashamed of, in fact we're proud of ours. Think you should be too...
Proud of your DNA at this tough time? Well if it is your DNA to fight for 4th in Serie A, get kicked out of the Champions League in the Round of 16, and get eliminated from the Coppa Italia early- while winning the Sushi Cup...well suit yourself! :googly:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Proud of your DNA at this tough time? Well if it is your DNA to fight for 4th in Serie A, get kicked out of the Champions League in the Round of 16, and get eliminated from the Coppa Italia early- while winning the Sushi Cup...well suit yourself! :googly:
That post sums everything up :) If Milan were in Serie B we still we would be proud, you see that's where the difference is. Our fans appreciate the teams efforts, will be with them for better or worse, the biggest proof is that we are having a higher attendance rate for our home guys this year than you guys and look at the difference in performances... Milan arguably having their worst season in the last 20, and Inter having their best.

The mentality of the whole team is fked up, starting with Mancini. I could not believe my eyes when I saw him say he was quitting at such a delicate time. What a shame.. Inter have a bunch of primadonnas in their team that really need to leave to improve their mentality, the ones that I can think of are - Ibra, Vieira, Burdisso, Materazzi, I lost count of how many times they got sent off!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
^ LOL... we did not come up with online petition to beg the president to buy. So what are you talking about.....

You lot are in a dilemma because of you Legend Maldini is at this age... you wanted to **** them oldies...but you do not want to hurt him... So go with the trend and follow Galliani's version of .... CL and Serie A arent important. :jester:

While I agree with the discipline part of your post, which is obvious.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Are we back to our old habits ?

Wtf is going on ,

-everyone is complaining

-trouble is brewing in the lockeroom

-I see alot of Intertista turning their back on the coach becuase were are running through some rough patch.

-Intertista favouring new coach. Want Mancio out.

All these stuff will lead notihng but as dropping the Scuddeto at the conclusion of it and chock just like we alwyas did. Just when finally we get thing straight and in control , everything all the way from The club to the players to the fans is breaking lose.

This is what stopped us from winning the scudetto for what 17 years ? SHAME!
Who turned their back on the fans or the team first?? The coach was one who quit first not the other way around.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Regarding topic: OLD habits.

Old habits are just like what Moratti had always been doing... Change Coaches. As Much as I like Continuity with Mancio, the quit-thing he stated is severe.

btw.. the XT fans are kinda dramatic...Whenever red posts, the same Diabolical word is a trade mark. Azzkik is Retard Retard.:D Some others are about 'we are finished' without playing the match.

The same question I ask myself, would I like to be in Roma's position... having a sort-of schedule advantage, but not points-advantage... Hell No, I 'd take the points and face AC MERDA every week. why not.

There are no easy games in run-ins... the relegation battlers are just as good as anyone. Check the bookmakers odds for each match... you'd know

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FUK OFF! no one has for opinion , back on topic is that us Intertista when ever somethign goes wrong we go back to our old habits wich we kind of stopped using since Manico came in. We saw success in Mancio for 3 years and this year as well. But now tha were running through a rough time you guys are just going to our old ways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts