Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bongiorno a tutti....

After only a week in Rome, I can already see much has been going on in soccerworld. While Ruud van Nistelrooy's knee seems to spoil al his (and Man United and PSV's) fun, most of the Euro 2000 attendees have finished their friendlies. I did see some highlights. France has a desastrous play against Slovenia, Holland got another draw against Scotland and my Italian favorites trashed Portugal with 2 goals by one. I have checked the newspapers of this weekend and can olny conclude that Feyenoord and Ajax are sinking deeper and deeper in their crisis. That, together with Holland's porr performance of last night does not look promising for next season. It was a shame, a total shame.

My week in Rome was, although very crowded, indeed pretty good. We had our own appartment and got sunk into the Italian calcio right away. I love that country and it's devotion to soccer.....

So, what's new ?

The Miss.

p.s. Krijn, AS Roma vs. Parma wasn't what I expected of it. But having a taste of it was sure worth it. Totti and Montella didn't impress me that much. The whole field-play of Roma was a bit strange. They forgot their wingers (especially Cafu) but Parma couln't get the pressure either. My friend almost fainted when Fabio Cannavaro passed, but I coulnd't care less. It's all Lazio that has to rule....as always....

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
You forgot about Filipo Inzaghi.... :)

I hope you had a great time in Rome, I know I had lots of fun there... :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(Big sigh...)

Oh yeah, you're right. But last time I checked Filippo didn't play for AS Roma nor for Parma....However, numerous rumours are going out that Real Madrid has made an offer to Juventus to buy Inzgahi Sr. I just checked the Real Madrid forum and they don't seem to jumping up and down about it.....

The Miss

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
They aren't jumping up and down???
Mmmm... strange... compared to Anelka Inzaghi is like the best striker in the world...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts