Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a 3 month stay in the arctic and a 2 week holiday in Greece Im finally back home and I hope Ill be able to post in here more often than lately. ;)

It was a great time I never want neither to miss nor to forget. Really enjoyed it.

Regarding Real it happened a lot within these 3 and half a month. Even though I could not see the goals I always followed the matches in my world receiver or in the net. Unfortunally it was not possible to me to enter this sites, cause the server is much to slowly from the arctic. Especially enjoyed the win over Bayern. :cool: :D And specially cause of their trash talk, not only from just this year... :rolleyes: :devil:

Definitely not enjoyed the loss yesterday night...we gave LaLiga out of our hands... :mad: :( :depressed:

Anyway, great to see you guys and gals again and great to discuss in my merengue community.

Ha det,
LaBlanca

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Welcome baaaaaaaaaack :happy: :happy: :happy:

Its so great to have you back here! :heart: I am sure i speak for everyone in saying you have been missed :)

I hope you can bring us some good fortune as well ;)

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Welcome back man! its always great to see Legends ;) and respected merengue fans back to where we all belong...... XT Real Madrid forum.......
as vampire said, we all missed you here..... :)

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
great to have you back!:)

make up for those times by posting more.;)

and Daopica,you know Lablanca's a girl,dont you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts