Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in some pics of me and Mattias EURO 2000 adventure on http://euroemir.cjb.net

Have a look if you have time, some of them are really great.
The best ones are under Ita-Rom, when Mattias and me found a guy carying a huge italian flag with Lazio on it! Incredible...

Hol-Yug has some great pics as well, everything was "oranje", even the result :(

FORZA LAZIO

P.S. Sorry for the big size of pics, but I didn´t have the time to redo them...

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Emir:

You Europeans are soooooo luckyyyyy! :p My only chance of ever seeing a major tournament is WC 2002! Even that is still questionable! :mad:
Did you and Mattias go there together, then?

Nice pics!

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
I just love those interesting pics :p

NICE WORK, EMIR !

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops Chinese, oops!!

Lookes as if you had a nice time...my favorite picture is the bigger version of the viking picture...notise the chinese in the corner...:eek:)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
hi Emir,

Wasn't you interviewed by dutch television, now
i see how you look like i think it might be you?

I'm from holland and i must say our nation is crazy
about the national team, me ofcource too!
About 11 million people watched the match and there are
only living 16 million people in this little country!

It a bit scary acctually too see so much 'oranje'
in 1 place at a time...
BUT wait until we WIN euro 2000, and yess we will
win it Holland will explode!

de kuip is a great stadion(im sure Scream will agree whit me) with the best athmoshpere
all over Holland(remember Feyenoord-Lazio)

I didn't attended any match:( cuz i was a bit too
late ordering ticklets(yess i know im stupid)

Are you attending any other matches?

Bye, Willem

Kluivert
Kluivert
Overmars

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We Europeans are not lucky. Im from Holland and I have got no cards for EURO 2000, because something went wrong with the delivery. I hate PTT Post.

But I'm going to Japan in 2002 to watch the world cup. I hope I can get cards for the games.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Cool pictures, o lucky ones !! Thankx Emir, and Mattias. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emire super slike stvarno samo sto smo se sjebali i igrali ko neke picke.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think i broke world record in sleeping, I just woke up after 21 hours sleep. :) :)
Nedved:
Yes me and Mattias went together for Italy-Romania game, then I continued with few of my jugo-friend to Holland Yugoslavia, since Brüssels and Rotterdam are just t hours by car...

Willem Sterk:
Yes it was scary to sit among 45 000 oranje, (I wasn´t in the jugo-sector). But allthought me and my friend had our jugo-shirts on, everybody was so damn frindly with us. That´s the way it should be, everybody is proud to support their country...I was impressed with dutch, friendly, great supporters and a hell of a team...

Pixi:
I don´t know what happened with Yugoslavia. I think we waited for referee to send somebody off, we are simply not used to play with 11 men. Damn referee :) :)

FORZA LAZIO

[Edited by Emir on 27-06-2000 at 12:43]

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Ramon:
No, you Europeans are Lucky! I don't mean just the tickets, 'coz any super-rich person in my country can buy the tickets! I mean it's more of going to Holland/Belgium itself, and experience the actual atmorphere...possibly seeing some of the players in person, in fact! To me it's a dream! You see, Europe is one big mass of land (most of it at least) unlike Asia...it's actually possible to go to other European countries by car/train! Even to go to our neighboring country, we have to take the plane. And a plane journey to Europe should be...around 12 hr-long and it's also expensive!

Emir:
I don't think you've broken a world record there, but 21 hours? :eek: And I thought noone could be worse than me ;)
Yeah Yugo should be given a red card in the match vs Holland, perhaps they would win then! Being with only 10 men had brought them luck so far, anyway :D

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nice pics, Emir! Too bad we didn't run into eachother in Rotterdam! I was there myself as well!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Emir, yeah, Saveljic would had to be sent off :p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To Nedved!

May be you are right, but I would like to live in Asia. When I have enough money I'll go.

BTW In which country do you live?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
So it's all about $$$$...
I wanna go to Europe someday, but just for a while...not to live there! I won't be able to survive the climate :eek: Perhaps for postgraduate studies or something...

Well, I'm from Indonesia buat I spent 2/3 time of the year in Singapore.

Forza Lazio

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lazia

Fat pictures :))) roughly translated - swedish
Arkadas friend - turkish

1 - 19 of 19 Posts