Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think that it is right from Juve side to keep Bachini in reserve team.He is really great player,excellent midfielder.What do you think Juve shall do with him?Because it is not right to keep him in reserve team.They had better to sell him or promote him to starting line-up.

A

·
0 Posts
Yes he is fairly good player and it's really strange story for me that he isn't see field...

can someone tell me why it's happen?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
amit I don't understand it too.And I think he is better than maybe Tacchinardi,but he is still in reserve team.I just don't understand!How it could be so!?World-class player in reserve?Maybe someone can answer this question?

F

·
0 Posts
I think that juve should put him in the place of pessoto. However i am suprised too and I think that juve should give him on loan to a serie b team or a serie a struggler to see his abilities.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why would a player who was on the verge of the national team last year accept to go on loan to a Seria B club or Verona lets say? he isnt 19 you know.Dont worry about Bachini,he knows very well that he'll get his chance at Juve.Like Tacchinardi and Tudor had.Why do you think there are no rumors about a new left midfielder? not even ONE! Juve is using the best policy,something I'm envy of.Oliseh and Bachini mau have seen limited chances this season but they are not lost cases.With Conte,Montero and Ferrara getting at the final turns of their career,Oliseh,Bachini and Tudor will be their replacement,bought one or two seasons ago! you should be extremelly happy with this situation.Its wise,economic and simply the best.

However,I really hope Bachini comes on as a sub tomorrow and score an own-goal. :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

V

·
0 Posts
first of all Bachini isn't a "world class" player. He is good player to have as a backup, but not a 30 season game starter for a club like Juve. Another reason why is doesn't play is because the guy simply can't defend. he is fast and stuff, and dribles very well but he fails to help the defense as good as Zambrotta and Pessotto. The "Juve system" unlike other teams the wingers are more responsible for defending then starting the attacking. Juve being illiminated from Cup games also has something to do with it. But who cares if Bachini isn't playing, we are right there going to win the title and that's the most important thing.

[This message has been edited by Vito-Corleone (edited 06-05-2000).]

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
At Udinese he played that good that he played for the national team. Now i believe he is a top winger. I would rather have him than Pessotto especially lately since Pessotto he has been attacking a lot more. The future wing is his. Conte will leave after next season and hopefully our two wingers will be Bachini and Zambrotta. Or lets hope Cassano can play there to. But at the moment, Conte, Zambrotta, Pessotto and lets not forget the brilliant Birindelli are occupying those wings.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
517 Posts
Agree with you Amoroso (except the own-goal). Bachini will get he`s chances in time. You seems to be very well updatet on Juve even though you support Parma...

------------------
The sun won`t rise again...
and it will still be.... BIANCONERO!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Tacchinardi is still better than Bachini, but Bachini could still have a bright future ahead of him at Juventus.

Oliseh, hardly any-time on the field, in teh 1st XV, he should have stayed with Ajax.

S

·
0 Posts
I've only seen Bachini play once, in the Intertoto against Rennes, when we beat them 2-0. He is very fast, but needs to mature a lot. I think that unfortunately, he will leave Juve soon.

One problem with Juve is that some players are "sacrificed" and seem to be "badly" treated for not playing.

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't agree that he must be loan to SerieB.But he must be loaned to other SerieA club to see what he can do.But I still hope he will play in first 11.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agree with you guys.I hope he will catch his chance in a nearly future.And he will play in Azzuri again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts