Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,002 Posts
Amazing!

Gypsy beggars in Sweden have been warning us about it for years as well. I always thought they were asking for money when they were pleading "krooona, pleaaaase". I incorrectly assumed that they were asking for money (krona = the Swedish currency). But they were obviously just warning us of the upcoming Corona virus.

We all better listen to the warnings of the oracles around us.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Why is baba wearing the ordo templi orientis ring?

·
inbred amoeba
3,449 Posts
Why is baba wearing the ordo templi orientis ring?
I doubt there was any other allowed to do so during Communist times. But yeah, she could afford that; Jhivkov had a direct line to Baba’s hamlet and called to get her approval prior to any important decision he was to make.

She was very popular in the USSR; to the extent Kalmykia’s presidentdonated money for the construction of a church and memorial complex around her home, and also produced a Russian film about her recently.

·
inbred amoeba
3,449 Posts
Bulgarian yellow media are exploiting the topic very much right now; they refer to some publications from April 2018 when an Ukrainian, Konstantin Daragan made some scarily close predictions about Brexit, the pandemic, a 30-year long depression in the USA and Europe, collapse of the EU and globalism etc. He then predicted a political crisis and failed elections in US too, so buy your popcorn.

·
Registered
65,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I doubt there was any other allowed to do so during Communist times. But yeah, she could afford that; Jhivkov had a direct line to Baba’s hamlet and called to get her approval prior to any important decision he was to make.

She was very popular in the USSR; to the extent Kalmykia’s presidentdonated money for the construction of a church and memorial complex around her home, and also produced a Russian film about her recently.

View attachment 70230

View attachment 70231

View attachment 70232
ha, did Zhivkov really consult with her?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts