Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello is there a Ghanaian by the name Baafour Gyan playing in the Russian League. Could u inform me about his performance in the League???

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
He has been playing very well and is one of the players to remain at the club after they set up to build up a whole new team and threw a lot of players out of the club.

He has scored some goals and obviously Dinamos coach Romantsev wants him in the squad.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Baffour Gyan career-stats:

2004 Dinamo Moskva 23-3
03/04 Slovan Liberec 8-1
02/03 Slovan Liberec 26-4
01/02 Slovan Liberec 20-4
00/01 Slovan Liberec 8-2
99/00 Liberty, Gha 22-1
98/99 Liberty, Gha 28-0
97/98 Liberty, Gha 29-2
96/97 Kalamata 16-1
95/96 Kalamata
95/96 Liberty, Gha

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his litle brothers is our player, i know only that about him
U must be talking about Asamoah Gyan(loaned by Udinese to Modena).Undoubtedly one of the biggest Ghanaian talents around and is being made currently the scape goat for Ghana's shock elimination from the Olympics.I think there was too much expectations of him...considering that he scored 2 goals in his first 2 matches for the Senior National team(less than 30 minutes playing time altogether) but failed to score at the Olympics.
Baffour gyan is the most criticized Ghanaian forward off all time.Got speed and lot of skills with the ball but he fails to do what a striker is supposed to do. even at the Olympics(as one of Ghana's overaged players) he was pathetic. There are a lot of people wondering if he is actually playing active soccer at Russia.Plz keep me informed of his performance at Moscow.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I remember him from his years in Greece (he also played in a second division club which is not named in his bio above). He was quite crap. Good athlete but not good footballer... Unless he dramatically improved, I find it strange he's playing for a club like Dynamo Moscow.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
mamamia said:
U must be talking about Asamoah Gyan(loaned by Udinese to Modena).Undoubtedly one of the biggest Ghanaian talents around and is being made currently the scape goat for Ghana's shock elimination from the Olympics.I think there was too much expectations of him...considering that he scored 2 goals in his first 2 matches for the Senior National team(less than 30 minutes playing time altogether) but failed to score at the Olympics.
Baffour gyan is the most criticized Ghanaian forward off all time.Got speed and lot of skills with the ball but he fails to do what a striker is supposed to do. even at the Olympics(as one of Ghana's overaged players) he was pathetic. There are a lot of people wondering if he is actually playing active soccer at Russia.Plz keep me informed of his performance at Moscow.
exactly i was talking about Asamoah. Last week he made a so great assist to Sommese who scored a great goal...thanks to him. He's a good talent,just have to find a team where he can play regularly... We have loaned him to Modena but there he is not starter the same:depress:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts