Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krasnodar football is evolving fast, a lot of money is being injected in the two Krasnodar team and for a city that small they do have two good football teams.

FC Krasnodar is owned by Armenian Sergey Galitskyi and Kubans GM is Armenian, both have an Armenia NT footballer in their teams and rumoured to bring in new Armenian players. Since I follow these teams very good I can provide good info about results, transfer rumours etc.

If you think its unnescesary you can remove it if you want.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lets start off with Kubans pregame today, Marcos Pizzelli scored 2 against the Azeris with the final result 2-0

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Movsisyan scored 2 against Rubin Kazain in a 2-1 win for Krasnodarr. Kuban won over Mordovia with a goal Pizzelli had 2nd assist.

Decent week for Krasnodar Footie

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aras from Ajax strongly rumored to Kuban Krasnodar, great that we have two of our NT players working together.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
When will Kuban reinvest money from sold players? They want to play in EL yet their squad is seriously depleted, to the point FC Krasnodar is actually better. They still have some good chemistry, though.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
When will Kuban reinvest money from sold players? They want to play in EL yet their squad is seriously depleted, to the point FC Krasnodar is actually better. They still have some good chemistry, though.
i don't think krasnodar have better squad,defense no way.

feyenoord lost 1-4 today at home with twente,seriusly they have 4 defenders in the nt?:err:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts