Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under 21 of Gentile will play on Tuesday in Athens with the greek '21. It's one of last frindlies before the tournament so Gentile decided to call up few new boys.

Goalkeepers: Amelia (Parma), Zotti (Roma)
Defenders: Barzagli (Chievo), Bovo (Lecce), Paolo Cannavaro (Parma), Moretti (Bologna), Pasquale (Inter), Zaccardo (Bologna)
Midfielders: Brighi (Brescia), De Rossi (Roma), Donadel (Parma), Donati (Sampdoria), Mesto (Reggina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pinzi (Udinese), Rosina (Parma) :happy: (Where are you Prof? :))
Attackers: Caracciolo (Brescia), D'Agostino (Roma), Del Nero (Brescia), Gilardino (Parma), Sculli (Chievo)

So that means we have 5 players with '21 and if we counted also Moretti and Brighi- that would be 7.

Nice to see that egoistic bastard Borriello out of the squad. But I expected for example Pazienza in the squad, well Gentile decided for Donadel. Where is Gasba btw?

My team: Amelia (Zotti) - Zaccardo, Barzagli, Cannavaro, Pasquale - Pinzi, De Rossi, Brighi, D'Agostino - Sculli, Gilardino

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Azzurrini gialloblu!

Arianna said:
He didn't called Michele because Nakata killed him and he's injured!:depress:
Gasba is not in good form and Palermo suck:D
Thanks, now I've comemorated it. But to tell the truth I didn't know Gasba isn't in a good form. That's a piece of news for me, really.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Azzurrini gialloblu!

Märco said:
Thanks, now I've comemorated it. But to tell the truth I didn't know Gasba isn't in a good form. That's a piece of news for me, really.
i'm sure Gasba will back soon in NT:) just in this moment is not so good,but all Palermo is not so great....
And see: Gentile this time have called only players of Serie A

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arianna said:
i'm sure Gasba will back soon in NT:) just in this moment is not so good,but all Palermo is not so great....
And see: Gentile this time have called only players of Serie A
Yeah, I've noticed it. No Calaio, no Pegiolo and no Aquilani.

I'm sooo happy that Borriello hasn't been called up. What a pity that Cassano won't play there. Gilardino & Cassano would work well.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Märco said:
Yeah, I've noticed it. No Calaio, no Pegiolo and no Aquilani.

I'm sooo happy that Borriello hasn't been called up. What a pity that Cassano won't play there. Gilardino & Cassano would work well.
eh Cassano with his bad attitude ruined all his chance to play to Under 21:D
Borriello isn't starter and have lost his chance to play for Under too! but he known that! And has chosen to stay in Milan the same... :howler: he's stupid! And i'm happy too that he's out:D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
gasba should have stayed at samp. dont know why moggi loaned him to a Serie B team again.:rolleyes:

good team Marco.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Agliardi is the best U21 keeper, well Zotti looks quite solid as well

in Amelia's time at Lecce he didnt look too good!

Gasba scored 2 goals this weekend, but Palermo lost :tongue:

Boriello is the best u21 striker in the country too, if he was allowed to play, he would show why :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amelia really couldn't do much at Lecce (Crap defensive and mistakes and what not) it's on recently that there has been a resurgence in their form which is extraordinary.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Palermo might be in Serie A next season...and if Parma are still around I look forward to a derby (Me and my dad) :D

He might even be persuaded to travel to watch it...:happy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts