Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know who is in the olympic squad which will represent the azzurri? + who is he coach + the fixtures if possible

thanx in advance

Forza Azzurri

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
tardelli the coach I guess
the team: well, the u21 EC champs
with ambro and zambrotta in addition I think
you are allowed to use 3 over 23 year-old players but I heard Tardelli does not want this, good decision, olympics should be for u23 only.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Tardelli has made it clear he is not using any over age players.

the squad well here is a rough image of it.

Keepers
Abiati Lupatelli

Defenders
Mezzano Grandoni Zanchi Cirillo Ferrari Rivalta

Midfielders
Coco Vanucchi Zambrotta Ambrosini Baronio C.Zanetti Gattusso "?Peralta?" you know the guys that plays at Bari on loan from Juventus a right winger you know who i mean

Attackers
ventola Commandini Spinesi and Pirlo

IMHO that still leaves space for a Cassano.....that would be great to see Cassano and Commandidni or Ventola partering together supported by Pirlo.

Cassano would eat ****Nigeria Honduras and Australia**** for lunch

this tournament is gonna be Pirlo's time to shine and guys like Baronio can truly make names for themselves. I really hope we win the Olympics and then we would have had a fantastic INTERNATIONAL season Euro U-21 champions Euro2000 champions take away 30 seconds :(:(:( and olympic Champions....yup Italian football is truly at an "ADVANCED STAGE OF DECOMPOSITION" hahahaha.......

****These are the teams in the group. I assume that eitherthe reigning champions or the hst nation will be the first team to play and they probably will notplay each other first either.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The very first olympic soccer game is between Australia and Italy and I am going to it.
I hope Baggio and Maldini come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts