Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
now we now all teams that will be playing next seoson

heres full list

1 Khazar Lenkoran
2 Neftci Baku
3 FC Baku
4 Inter Baku
5 MKT Araz Imisli
6 Olimpik Baku
7 Karvan Evlakh
8 Qarabaq Agdam
9 Simurq Zaqatala
10 Turan Tovuz
11 Gilan Qelebe
12 Genjlerbirligi Sumgayit
13 Standart Baku
14 FC Massali

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Make this thread sticky!

Karabakh beat Manisaspor 2-1..Goals from Vagif Javadov and Aslan Karimov

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Fixtures of 1st round..

11-12 August:

Karvan- XL
Neftchi - Turan
Baku - Genclerbirliyi
Olympic - MKT-Araz
Inter - Masally
Standard - Gilan
Simurg - Karabakh

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Is there any chance I can become prediction league manager?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I was kind of pumped for upcoming season but MKT news just turned me off. On the bigger issue I still think we should have only 10 teams in our Premier League, as u can see we can't afford more. We have these entire AFFA and government programs to support our football but nothing changed...Why???!!! Simple answer is its just words. I'm very sorry we have such a small community on this forum but I'm looking forward for some of our people abroad to step up and support one of our dying clubs.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
I also agree 14 is too much....12 is better

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Watched first half of Neftchi game seems like two neighborhoods clubs playing. It’s not even close to level Neftchi played couple weeks ago. I don't know what is wrong with our clubs, they always play to the level of competition and in most cases it's down. Sorry ass football!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Watched first half of Neftchi's game, seems like two neighborhoods clubs playing. It’s not even close to level Neftchi played couple weeks ago. I don't know what is wrong with our clubs, they always play to the level of competition and in most cases it's down. Sorry ass football!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Adamiya, Guliyev just not existed or even worst played dumb. And as a result Turan scored equalizer. I want to tell u guys Gurban isn't at the level even Azeri championship, sorry to say that but this boy is total f** up.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
iNTER won 3-0...I hope we will play good against strong teams aswell

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
don't be so harsh on him, Ras

Gunah onda deyil, gunah onu bas mesqci teyin eleyendedir. He had no experience whatsoever and they trusted him with the head coach position that he's obviously not ready for.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Still Gurban ain't bad coach..he just need to gain more experience

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i watched Neftchi match i dont know why we have big names for our football in defence but Neftchi just sucks in defence Turan had 2 counter atacks and scored 2 goals, gurban gotta do something with defenders
very bad start(((

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Mikayil Yusifov will play under the name "Mika" for Kartalspor..

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Karvan beat ABN-Barda 2:0..but Simurg rocked Turan with 3:0

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Watched Baku-Inter such a boring game. Pitch isn’t good, probably its time to have at least one field that looks good on TV don’t you think?! Game even worse, passing is very bad, unforced errors just killing the game and nobody can finish. We are talking about powerhouses in Azeri championship, absolutely nothing to remember. Inter played little bit better, had couple good chances, at the end couldn’t get over “Baku”s syndrome but overall :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
I heard there was a some incident between the Boyukaga and Inter players

1 - 20 of 92 Posts