Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any Azeri players in western European leagues.....................

many Azeri players in Russia, Ukraine ... clubs only

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Rashad Sadigov - Kayserispor Turkey
Alexander Samedov - Lokomotiv Moscow Russia
Anatoliy Ponamarev - Kalmar Sweden
Ramin Nasibov - Zimbru Moldova
Azer Kardas- somewhere in England but hes playin for Norway NT

i think thats all...

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Speaking about Anatoliy Ponomarev... three days ago he became the bronze medalist of Swedish championship with his team Kalmar FF :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Yes, right now we have very few players in Europe while Georgia has more players in western clubs than Azerbaijan and Armenia altogether. And I think the most important reason for that is the money. Right now players can make very good money in Azerbaijan as wages has increased tenfold in the past couple of years. So many domestic players are now preferring to stay in Azerbaijan rather than going somewhere else. But I think it is going to change very soon as we have a whole bunch of very talented youngsters who really want to try themselves in European clubs, so I think very soon you will hear about them ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
What abouy Ruslan Mejidov AZERIFOOTBALL.com they were sayin that Bayer Leverkuzen wants to get him

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Ruslan Mejidov with polish Widzew. Did you knew that he's almost 2 meteres tall? (195cm to be exact) :dazed: and he's only 20 years old

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Mejidov,Veliyev and Kramarenko should be our NT goalies I saw him play against Moldova in Baku last year Hes good as hel

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Kramarenko is getting old, man. But it is very good that we have two young and talented keepers who can replace him - Veliyev and Mejidov.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
i don't know man... apparently this season Widzew bought two keepers - Ruslan and some other dude so basically it all depends on him now. He has a shot at the main spot and he has one main competitor.

I also red that few days ago Widzew played friendly with german Hannover-96 and tied 1:1. Ruslan was the keeper in the 1st half and the other dude was on the field in the 2nd and Ruslan kept his sheet clean while he's substitute conceded a goal.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Quidam said:
i don't know man... apparently this season Widzew bought two keepers - Ruslan and some other dude so basically it all depends on him now. He has a shot at the main spot and he has one main competitor.

I also red that few days ago Widzew played friendly with german Hannover-96 and tied 1:1. Ruslan was the keeper in the 1st half and the other dude was on the field in the 2nd and Ruslan kept his sheet clean while he's substitute conceded a goal.
Let jusy hope hell be a main keeper for them :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
why can't Azeri players go abroad

hmmm this question interests me fe: our neberghood's players play in ajax but our players can't even play in turkey this is awful we should do something about it

i think ther's only three azeri players playing football abroad :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

Bro, we already disscussed this issue in this topic, so I merged your new thread with existing - Q.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Azeri boy said:
hmmm this question interests me fe: our neberghood's players play in ajax but our players can't even play in turkey this is awful we should do something about it

i think ther's only three azeri players playing football abroad :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

Bro, we already disscussed this issue in this topic, so I merged your new thread with existing - Q.
he does not play ,he is benchwarmer as Quidam said
:howler:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
You guys just jelous.I understand.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts