Xtratime Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
With CBC as an official broadcaster of Topaz Premier League, Idman TV's grip on our football is weakening :)

Plus, for the first time in our football history the broadcaster payed money for the rights. 700K Euros may not be much, but it's a start

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Plus, for the first time in our football history the broadcaster payed money for the rights. 700K Euros may not be much, but it's a start
500 000 $ in 2012 from Idman? I remember good?

Are in CBC goals from other games / league magazine?

Now I'm downloading game from yesterday, in HD :musik: Relief for my eyes after VHS quality in AzTV.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
500 000 $ in 2012 from Idman? I remember good?

Are in CBC goals from other games / league magazine?

Now I'm downloading game from yesterday, in HD :musik: Relief for my eyes after VHS quality in AzTV.
I'm not sure. I don't think Idman ever paid anything even close to that amount.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Very interesting article about CBC and new sports channel. Few highlights:

- The head of CBC Sports is Ilham Rustamov, who was a deputy general manager of Russian "League TV"
- On October 1, the CBC will launch a brand new 24-hour sports channel CBC Sports.
- CBC broadcasting teams employs 11 HD cameras and broadcast quality is up to UEFA Champions League standards.
- Currently CBC is partnering with Turkish Saran Group company which is one of the most highly regarded sport media companies in Europe.
- The company is currently in talks to acquire broadcasting rights for premier sporting events.
- Broadcast sports graphics will be designed by an American Bigstudios Inc. Among the company's works are motion graphics for ESPN's Monday Night Football, Super Bowl, and MLB broadcasts. The company is a 5-time winner of Emmy award for production and graphic design.

Raw highlight video

k1nKmFZPPaQ

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Finally... a proper sports channel with proper anchors :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts