Xtratime Community banner

441 - 460 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
PE Aubamayeng was class for BDortmund today. Gabala had an excellent first 20 mins of the match with 2 golden chances to take the lead, and another chance just before the half when Stankovic missed the sitter.

CbGouw_KnZo

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
It was pretty boring match for the most part. In the 2nd half, Qarabag seemed to decide that they will play for a draw and allowed Monaco to punish them for sitting back and giving away the ball - Monaco, aside from a few chances, is a very beatable opponent. The game was played in a empty arena and they allowed Qarabag to dictate the tempo in the 1st half. I would've liked for Gurban to risk it and allow the team to push forward in the 2nd half by bring in Poepon for El JAdeyoui, or at least bring in Michel for Dani, to get more defensive cover in the midfield to hold on for a draw. On the positive note, we already know what to expect from Monaco and seems like they can easily be scalped for 3 pts in Baku (even w/out Reynaldo).

SguymCkvKRE

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
We need naturalize Richie after his 5 year residency in Aze. (1 more yr to go), he's only 26 now and contracted with Qarabag until 2018. The boost in the midfield would be tremendous with Richie/Gara/Rahid/Nazarov and hes already familiar with our players being in our league for so long.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Karabakh is an inspiration. I remember them beating Anderlecht 7-8 years ago and just being shocked by the result. They haven't stopped since:thumbsup:

Karabakh needs the champions league group stages now:thumbsup:

And thanks to the Azeris for all their support:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
RedandBlack :thumbsup:

Fyckin Ehhh!!! giving up a that goal was brutal since up to that point we were playing well. I think Quintana should've stayed on the field a bit longer - we needed his movement and quickness to cover that midfield, Chumbinho likes to play at a slow pace and doesn't have the same chemistry to play with Richard - who completely checked out of the game after Quintana was replaced. Then we have Afran, who played as if he had down syndrome especially every time he got into shooting range or needed to make a final pass. :palm:

The good news is that we're still in contention as this is a very tight group and Anderlect/Spurs game is still to be played. We need at least 4 pts from the next 2 matches - Anderlecht away and Spurs at home.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
I can't see Karabakh in next stage. Team lack firepower.

As for Gabala, they tried their best.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Yeah, BD is too much for Gabala, after the 2nd goal it was a done deal. Not that it woudl've made a big difference, but I'd like to see Antonov benched in favor of Facundo. They can't rely on Dodo/Zenjov to lead the attack while Antonov just runs around and holds up the ball and makes short passes when he's supposed to be making runs and making himself open to poach in chances around the box. Hopefully they can pick up a win vs Krasnodar/POAK to add to our coefficients.

uz-j4Q8a39M

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
fvcking bummer... I only watched the first half of Garabagh's match today and saw bits and pieces of the second half. From what I saw, Garabagh played one heck of a game. They could have easily scored more goals. Gurban drew a very nice game plan, and it is a shame the team had to settle for only one point.

Gabala's loss to BVB was expected, so no surprise there.

Having said that, both Garabagh and Gabala hold their destinies in their own hands. The formula is quite simple at this point - win next games and move on.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #459
Good draw for Gabala as for Qarabag they still got chances but Rydell and Quintana must go. They are not good. I hope Muarem returns

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
Euroseason is over. Dissapointed for Karabakh. They need to get rid of Pupon, Harbi and Medvedev.

441 - 460 of 461 Posts