Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our championship still going on but theres not that much time left and euro cups starts soon , who will better represent our clubs this year
what u think?

heres my choice

Champions League

Neftchi:)

UEFA Cup

Karvan
MKT Araz

Intertoto

Khazar

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
i dont think that pumpkins will finish at third place,their remaining games are easier than ours,they have more chances to come 1st,imho
musaev says that we'll pass at least 2 rounds if we get gold-)))a question-then whatta fvuck will u do if we go to uefa?
inter and araz will be spanked they cant play,baku or karvan in uefa will be better

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
I want to see like this but doesn't mean it will be that the way I like it
CL - MKT Araz
UEFA - Karvan,Neftchi
Intertoto - Inter Baku

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man take ur Inter out they suck big time i saw their match vs Khazar they worst then our NT u guys need a new coach i think Dinysha is better then xodukin sorry but its true

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Karvan is out. Neftchi, XL and Araz will do better in Eurocups than any other clubs. For some reason our clubs don`t like to play in Intertoto, so will see what happens this year.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Gagulik said:
araz cant play man,karvan would be better,but...
I don`t know. Karvan isn`t the same it was last year, thans AFFA, MKT Araz found themself had a coach they believe too and little bit euro experience from Intertoto. So, I have them for at least a point.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if Karvan will be playin wil all da foregners they will be the same AFFA killed Karvan .....but Araz pretty good team they deserve to play in europe

·
Registered
468 Posts
My choice:
Neftchi - Champions League
Khazar, MKT-Araz - UEFA Cup
Baku - Intertoto

I think Khazar and MKT-Araz deserve to play in European Cups. They might, of course, have not much experience, nevertheless, only Neftchi is currently stronger than Mirjavadov's and Nakonechni's teams...

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we will play against moldovan team again in intertoto first match june 23 in baku

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
QATIH said:
we will play against moldovan team again in intertoto first match june 23 in baku
but who gonna represent us?

·
Registered
468 Posts
It will not be known till the end of Azerbaijan league. After today's cup match, surely not MKT-Araz, because they have advanced to the final and will at least play in the UEFA Cup...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Orkhan said:
It will not be known till the end of Azerbaijan league. After today's cup match, surely not MKT-Araz, because they have advanced to the final and will at least play in the UEFA Cup...
Don’t be so sure about that. Final isn’t guarantied pass to Europe. If they lose Cup finals and Khazar isn’t champion or runner-up. Araz is out and we'll see who is going to be on the third place. But I like their chances and think they will be a good for us in Eurocups.

·
Registered
468 Posts
And if we pass Switzerland (has not there been many football miracles? :)), our opponent will be a club from Germany)) Perhaps Hertha BSC Berlin)))

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Orkhan said:
And if we pass Switzerland (has not there been many football miracles? :)), our opponent will be a club from Germany)) Perhaps Hertha BSC Berlin)))
And I'm afraid miracle will stop in Berlin...:)

1 - 20 of 418 Posts