Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
draw for this cup has taken yesterday
we will face with moldovian team,if we pass them will play with polish as before
i think we have to pass moldovians or xerclenen pullarin hec bir menasi olmayacaq :scared:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
It is most probably going to be the 3rd team of our championship that will take place in Intertoto cup, and so far first 5 spots are still open in Azerbaijan. It could be everyone.

But I say if whoever it is going to be will try to pull Karvan's last year trick (not taking it seriously and playing with 2nd team) then they better give this opportunity to someone who will appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Quidam said:
It is most probably going to be the 3rd team of our championship that will take place in Intertoto cup, and so far first 5 spots are still open in Azerbaijan. It could be everyone.

But I say if whoever it is going to be will try to pull Karvan's last year trick (not taking it seriously and playing with 2nd team) then they better give this opportunity to someone who will appreciate it.
i dont think so man ,cuz this year 11 clubs qualify to uefa not 3...

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I remember back in late 80s Neftchi played against Tiraspol and we beat them 4:2 in Baku and 1:0 in Moldova :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Soviet 1st League

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Quidam said:
I remember back in late 80s Neftchi played against Tiraspol and we beat them 4:2 in Baku and 1:0 in Moldova :)
WOW :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

I was in the stadium on that match! At first, I was at Neftchi-Tavriya match and the score was 1:1 and in a week I was at the Neftchi-Tiraspol match and the score really was 4:2!!!

In Soviet 1st division, teams played two matches in a row at home and then two matches away. Like in russian 1st division now.

1 - 20 of 743 Posts