Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e di se eshte pak heret per ket, por pata qef qe ta hapi ket diskutim.

qfar mendoni per shansat se mavraj dhe sadrijaj do te marin ftesen?
un jam shum optimist se do ti kemi disa lojtar te rinj ne kombetare.
sadrijaj dhe mavraj e meritojn ftesen, por per liken dhe sukaj nuk e di, un nuk mendoj se ata jan gati per kombetaren, kemi disa alternativa tjeter.

un mendoj se keshtu do te jet formacioni

pjesa e par

..................beqaj
vangjeli.....teli.....mavraj.....curri
...........cana.......bulku
..............sadrijaj.........
...berisha.................hyka
................salihi

pjesa e dyt

.................ujkani
lila.........teli......mavraj.....vrapi
................bulku
lika......bylykbashi........curri
.......kapllani.....sadrijaj

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Sadrijaj is not going to have the passport ready even if he was invited. And he hasn't played with Dortmund for quite some time. Anyway hopefully we'll have him by February. As far as Mavraj, he'll most likely be called.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Lika needs to start in this friendly. I've him with Hecettepe and he was very impressive and has all the qualities of a great winger. He's also young.

The other Lika, goalkeeper who plays in the Russian league deserves a chance as well. Hidi shouldn't be the 2nd choice keeper.:thmbdown:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts

Why do we always have to call up weak teams...we have so many players available.

Hmm...wtf..Bogdani, as opposed to Salihi, who scored last week and Kapllani who can at least run. No memelli, fine thats ok, but why no Xhihani? Why no Bylykbashi!!! You don't replace young players with other young players, you replace old players with young players. Why no Hyka? against Azerbaijan he can dribble up and down the field at will! Why no Edgar Cani, if you're calling up Sukaj. Why not someone like Osmani, a tall centerback, being that Mavraj is a bitch. Why is Agolli back, wtf!

Han has no idea...really. We need an albanian coach. One who knows which players abroad are in form and which aren't.

And how the fvck did he call up Bakaj. Partizani is shit this season.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Cana did not travel with the team. Haan decided to let him rest.

Here's our probable lineup

------------Hidi------------
Vangjeli--Curri--Beqiri--Agolli
Dallku---Bulku---Skela---Lika
-------------Duro----------
--------Berisha------------

I was hoping to see Ujkani make his deput.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
wow. I hope this is the last time we travel to that part of the world. Pathetic.

1. Awful, awful pitch
  2. Shittest refereeing you could ever see, pathetic, Georgians seem to love Azerbaijanis, this was a clear one sided refereeing you could witness at top level
ugly, thank God it has finished.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
The starting 11 was horrible. What is Vrapi/Agolli doing in midfield instead of Lika? The ref(s) should be reported to FIFA/UEFA immediately! You're corrupt, we get it.. but why make it so obvious? :howler:

Ugly game..

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Man that was some shitty game. The referee was a catastrophe! Haven't seen worse referees for years.

Players that impressed: Skela, Lika.

Vrapi and Agolli indeed sucked.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Damn I just woke up. Who cares though, not like I missed anything.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
This was not a catastrophe. This was something ive never seen before. Not even in the 4th, 5th division in ALBANIA! I dont know why our players didnt knock the ref out already. ****ing punch him make him eat dirt!
It was so funny listening to the commentators. When there would be a foul for albania, he would: guyss OMGGGG Sensational news, this ref, the face you are seeing right now in the screen, this dirty face has given a foul for Albania! LOL Man i was so pissed i wish i was in Baku in the stands to run down to the field and beat him up myself. And also whats up with the mud around the field. Lila almost fell face first there!

Anyways I liked Skela, he was playing good and scored a nice goal on his 32nd Bday. He was also sticking up for his friends as a captain. That ref better thank god Lorik Cana wasnt there, ahaha or else he would end up with a broken jaw.

Honestly I dont know why we even travel to Azerbajan. Its not even Europe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts